WHO WE ARE:
Talend, a leader in data integration and data integrity, is changing the way the world makes decisions.
Talend Data Fabric is the only platform that seamlessly combines an extensive range of data integration and governance capabilities to actively manage the health of corporate information. This unified approach is unique and essential to delivering complete, clean, and uncompromised data in real-time to all.
Over 6,500 customers have chosen Talend to run their businesses on healthy data. Talend is consistently recognized as a leader in its field by Forrester and Gartner.
We pride ourselves in our values of Passion, Agility, Team Spirit, and Integrity. Every one of our 1,400 employees brings a certain je ne sais quoi that makes Talend special.
This role is listed as Philadelphia, but can also be a remote role with the potential to work out of one of Talend’s offices in-person in the future (Minneapolis, Boston, etc.)
Talend is hiring a Lead Marketing Analytics and Insights Analyst who will be responsible for understanding and assessing campaign performance (digital/demand gen, direct/partner), providing insights across the marketing pipeline funnel from MQL to closed revenue, and identifying areas of opportunity to drive more pipeline for the organization and optimize marketing efforts to improve return. The role is also responsible for identifying new questions and problem areas for the business, and selecting the appropriate analytical methods and models to solve them.
In a leadership capacity, the Lead Marketing Analytics and Insights Analyst is also responsible for setting the departmental vision and ensuring stakeholder visibility, in addition to understanding key performance metrics and results along the marketing funnel. This person will also take initiative to develop training programs to improve team members’ understanding of data and analytics.
This position will report to the Director of Enterprise Analytics.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Marketing, or a relevant field; MBA is a plus
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role
- Data driven individual with a strong business acumen and focus on analytical problem solving and management skills
- Experience with data engineering and working with IT group to ensure marketing data is accurate and available in systems and data warehouse
- Ability to partner with marketing organization to build suite of Tableau reporting to support their business needs
- Strong foundational knowledge of demand generation methods and processes including marketing and attribution models required
- Experience in Enterprise and SMB analytics
- Experience in Salesforce or CRM is preferred
- Understanding of data warehousing and BI systems required
- Expert experience with Excel required; experience with SQL preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication and the ability to turn data into a story for our business partners
- Strong team player with a positive attitude and a focus on learning with a continuous improvement mindset
- Strong organization skills, time management skills, detail-oriented, and ability to multi-task
AND NOW, A LITTLE ABOUT US:
Talend has received some pretty impressive accolades along the way:
- CEO named a 2020 Top Diverse Leader by the National Diversity Council
- 5th consecutive year named a Leader for Data Integration Tools in the Gartner Magic Quadrant 2020
- 3rd consecutive year named as a Leader for Data Quality Solutions in Gartner Magic Quadrant 2020
- Recognized as a Challenger for Enterprise Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS) in Gartner Magic Quadrant 2020
- "2018 Best Public Cloud Computing Companies To Work For" by Glassdoor
- Named Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Enterprise Data Fabric
- Ranked in the DBTA “100 Companies that Matter Most in Data”
- Listed in the CRN Big Data 100 Companies
We are passionate about helping companies become more data driven; and, if we can be honest, we are all geeks at heart who pride ourselves on the vibrant company culture that we have built.
As a global employer, Talend believes our success depends on diversity, inclusion and mutual respect among our team members. We want to look like our customers, and we recruit, develop and retain the most hardworking people from a diverse candidate pool. We are committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of business need, merit, capability and equality of opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Read Full Job Description