Uniphore, an early leader in Conversational Service Automation (CSA), is hiring a Senior Manager, Revenue Programs and Analytics to join Uniphore's Global Business Team. As the Senior Manager, Revenue Programs and Analytics, you will report to the Director of Revenue Strategy, Programs, and Analytics. The ideal candidate for this position takes a collaborative, proactive approach to developing and driving strategic initiatives. You will be responsible for managing and providing visibility around strategic transformational programs and leveraging data and insights to define future strategies that support the company’s revenue goals. You should be able to drive progress with a multitude of collaborators and stakeholders who may have differing priorities and communicate project risks and successes with executive leaders.
The role is a combination of market analysis, sales optimization, and business operational support. Success in this role means assisting the Go-to-Market Teams in driving sales growth strategy throughout the customer journey. You must have the ability to quickly pivot between brainstorming, strategy, and execution when partnering with our GTM teams. You must be resourceful and tenacious when working cross-functionally to recognize what is known about a situation, what more needs to be known, and how best to obtain the relevant and accurate information needed. Your priorities will include
- Drive collaboration across GTM teams to execute projects and initiatives to scale and mitigate risks across platforms and processes.
- Proactively identify and implement operational improvements, enhancements, and system customizations that meet business requirements.
- Facilitate a “test and learn” approach to measuring and optimizing innovative tactics including account-based marketing, integrated campaigns, and partner-led customer acquisition.
- Influence change and demonstrate accountability through change leadership with key stakeholders.
- Advance capabilities to provide just-in-time data and reporting needed to successfully manage and optimize performance; including development of Salesforce reports, BI dashboards, and team and individual performance scorecards.
- Develop business cases working with cross-functional teams outlining business opportunity, rationale, and execution plans to achieve the vision for the opportunity including product, GTM strategies, and business model.
- Analyse sales and marketing effectiveness, identify strategic and tactical opportunities, and make recommendations to further profitability and growth.
- Support the execution of multi-year revenue optimization and demand strategies for global markets.
GTM Insights/Business Intelligence:
- Author and maintain reporting to keep a pulse on the performance of company & key SaaS metrics.
- Identify & resolve gaps in processes across sales, marketing, and the customer lifecycle.
- Develop, deliver, and communicate data insights and strategic recommendations to company leadership.
- Become an evangelist for data-driven decision making and quantify impacts of business decisions on the customer prospect journey.
- 5+ years of experience in operations, analytics, and/or strategy within a high growth SaaS company.
- A thorough understanding of B2B sales cycle, demand generation, pipeline management, and forecasting.
- A proven track record of leveraging statistical and analytical methodology and tools to solve business challenges.
- Some experience with major BI and analytics toolsets.
- The ability to cover a range of activities, from C-level presentations to hands-on, data deep-dives with analysts.
- Strong communications and organizational influence skills and ability to acknowledge and balance the different needs of all relevant stakeholders.
- MBA and/or management consulting experience preferred.
Uniphore is the global leader in Conversational Service Automation. The Company’s vision is to disrupt an outdated customer service model by bridging the gap between human and machine using voice, AI and automation to ensure that every voice, on every call, is truly heard. Uniphore enables businesses globally to deliver transformational customer service by providing an automation platform where digital agents take over transactional conversations from humans, coach agents during calls, and accurately predict language, emotion and intent. All in real-time. With Conversational Service Automation, enterprises can now engage their customers to effectively build loyalty, improve customer experience and realize operational efficiencies.
Uniphore is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
For more information on how Uniphore delivers business value using Conversational Service Automation, please visit www.uniphore.com
Read Full Job Description