Sr. Implementation Conversion Analyst at FIS
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
The Unity team is diverse global team that is growing to implement the newest Wealth product designed to provide FIS' clients a dynamic platform to service the rising needs of investors and advisors and provide a holistic wealth servicing experience, and improved satisfaction, while accelerating time to market. We are looking for a talented resource who is comfortable working on multiple prioritized issues and/or projects at a time and looking to grow professionally.
What you will be doing
As part of the Unity team, you will be directly guiding clients through the product specific areas of the implementation project. From kick off to turn over you will lead the client through the discovery phase, entitlement review, training, and testing.
- Interacting with the client to implement Unity to meet client needs by helping to create new product screens, new forms, updated entitlement and providing expertise to answer questions
- Maintaining and updating implementation product knowledge documentation
- Keeping updated with all product enhancements to stay current for implementations
- Working with other members of implementation team to ensure successful project completion and client satisfaction
What you bring:
- Excellent written and verbal communication experience
- 5+ years of implementation experience
- Collaborative spirit
- Good problem-solving skills
- Financial Services or Trust Accounting Services experience
Added bonus if you have:
- Experience with any of these trust accounting platforms, AddVantage, Trust Desk or Global Plus
- Experience with any trust accounting platform
What we offer you
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
Notice to all US applicants: All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Individuals with a disability (including a medical condition) or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.