Sr HRIS Analyst - Reporting and Integrations at Palo Alto Networks (Remote)
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. And while we strive to be the best at protecting your data, we are also vigilant in protecting our people, wherever and whenever they work. That requires being the best in the physical security world as well….so that our people have the peace of mind and freedom to create the best cybersecurity solutions in the industry.
Disruption is at the core of our technology and on our way of work to meet the needs of our employees now and in the future through FLEXWORK, our approach to how we work. We’re changing the nature of work from benefits to learning, location to leadership, we’ve rethought and recreated every aspect of the employee experience at Palo Alto Networks. And because it FLEXes around each individual employee based on their individual choices, employees are empowered to push boundaries and help us all evolve, together.Job Description
Reporting to the Sr. Manager, People Technology, The Sr. HRIS Analyst, among other things, provides technical support for a multitude of applications used by our People Team, the biggest of which is Workday. In addition to that, this person holds the very important role of reporting for all of the various projects the team is currently working as well as enhancing our reporting library. Finally, they will get to work with our integration people, ultimately having the opportunity to become an integration expert. If you like asking questions and challenging the status quo…or ever thought about being an integrations expert, we might have just the opportunity for you!
- Writes, maintains, and supports a variety of reporting requirements for new projects and enhancements using appropriate reporting tools.
- Understands and follows data governance standards and ensures attention to data quality
- Establishes and maintains reporting process documentation and recommends process improvements. Works to improve reporting (Impact, efficiency, quality, scalability) and delivery processes considering all available technologies
- Assists with annual reporting requirements for Affirmative Actions, EEOC, VETS, etc
- Provides support for Workday inbound and outbound integration issues, changes to existing integrations as well as new integrations - Create and maintain detailed technical documentation to support design and ongoing maintenance of integrations
- Performs regression testing and supports the inbound/outbound interfaces to the system and middleware
- Ensure accuracy and integrity of data and applications through analysis, coding, clear documentation and problem resolution
- Design, build, test, deploy, and maintain integration solutions using Workday integration tools (Reports-as-a-Service, EIB, Document Transformation, Cloud Connect, BIRT and Workday Studio)
- Work with other members of the People technology team to identify opportunities for improved efficiency, experience, and automation
- Review functionality delivered in Workday releases to assess business impacts and opportunities for enhancements
- 5 years Workday Report Writer experience
- 3 years within the Workday Integration Framework and tools as well as external integration tools (Postman, SOAP UI, etc.)
- In depth knowledge of Workday reporting architecture and experience with Workday report writer such as Workday Advanced Reports, Matrix Reports, Composite Reports and Trending Report. Certification is a plus
- Knowledge of Workday modules - HCM, Advanced Comp, Talent and Performance etc.
- Experience in creating calculated fields
- Experience with Workday Enterprise Interface Builder EIB and BIRT. Workday Studio is a plus
- Experience with integration-related technologies (SOAP, REST, XML/XSLT, Python etc.) is a plus
Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university; or equivalent training, education, and experience in information / cyber security, computer systems, IT, etc.
Every company and every team depends on technology to be successful and Palo Alto Networks is no different! While we build the best cybersecurity products and services, keeping the world safe from Cyber Bad Actors, our People team makes sure this is the best place to work…ever! And to do that, our People Technology Team keeps the business of ‘People’ running smoothly every day!
We deliver solutions that create great experiences for our employees. We are technologists who create innovative and pioneering solutions in service to employees. Being part of the People Technology team at Palo Alto Networks means that you strive to continuously improve by leveraging data-driven insights to remove friction, automate and scale the company. We are a global team that deeply cares, trusts, and engages with one another both personally and professionally.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together. To learn more about our culture and dedication to inclusion and innovation, visit our careers page.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Additionally, we are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or an accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at [email protected]
Learn more about the amazing work experience at Palo Alto Networks here!
The compensation offered for this position will depend on qualifications, experience, and work location. For candidates who receive an offer, the starting salary (includes on-target earnings = base + on target incentives for sales roles) is expected to be between $91,400/yr - $134,400/yr . The offered compensation may also include restricted stock units and a bonus. A description of our employee benefits may be found here.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Covid-19 Vaccination Information for Palo Alto Networks Jobs
- Vaccine requirements and disclosure obligations vary by country.
- Unless applicable law requires otherwise, you must be vaccinated for COVID or qualify for a reasonable accommodation if:
- The job requires accessing a company worksite
- The job requires in-person customer contact and the customer has implemented such requirements
- You choose to access a Palo Alto Networks worksite
- If you have questions about the vaccine requirements of this particular position based on your location or job requirements, please inquire with the recruiter.