The Senior Director of Consulting is responsible for leading and growing a region within the 3Cloud Data & Analytics Organization, developing other leaders and team members within their region, and providing technical and business leadership within the overall business.
- Delivery leadership that includes billable utilization, capacity planning, forecasting and project profitability of your team across one or more communities of 3Cloud’s Azure practice.
- Develop strong intercompany relationships, contribute to and drive company culture and help drive internal and growth initiatives
- Conducting regular 1:1 meetings with your direct reports to monitor delivery/employee performance and establish management business objectives towards professional growth and advancement
- Developing capability requirements and manage team upskilling and performance for technical and non-technical skills
- Managing and delivering accountability and growth conversations that create positive results
- Performing regular team performance management and reviews as needed/required
- Recruit, hire and manage performance of consulting team in partnership with HR
- Mindset focused on growth, creative solutions, team and personal development and a drive for action
- Report on and analyze data and patterns from the team to improve outcomes, performance, and capabilities
- Create and deliver updates on the team and other initiatives as necessary across the organization
Expertise / Characteristics
- Proven track record of embracing and improving company culture
- Proven track record of building strong rapport and relationships internally
- Proven ability to create context and clarity in all communication
- Proven track record of coaching others professionally and technically
- Experience presenting and leading discussions with all levels of the company
- Experience managing, deescalating, and supporting customer & delivery challenges
- Skilled in setting and managing customer expectations
- Proven track record of creating, inspiring and translating results focused on company vision.
- Proven track record of creating and maintaining reporting on team KPI’s OKR’s etc
- Experience contributing as a member of a leadership team
- Exceptional time and priority management skills
- Proven ability to manage and succeed in environments with competing priorities
- Personal drive for continual self-improvement through feedback and its application
- An “always be learning” attitude of confident humility
- Experience working with partners and channel relationships in delivery and customer success management
Role Requires that you have:
Previous deep expertise in the Microsoft Azure technology stack relevant to practice area of focus
Minimum of 8-10 years of consulting experience
Excellent communication skills: you are articulate, straightforward, thoughtful and consistently drive clarity.
Strong attention to details, with strong analytical skills
A passion for using technology to solve problems
A natural inclination for building and fostering relationships with clients and project teams
A love for problem-solving - you can prioritize tasks, manage time effectively and can guide a team through the issue resolution process
A knack for teamwork – you are at your best in a closely collaborative environment
NOTE: This job description is intended as a summary of the primary responsibilities and qualifications for this position. It is not intended to be all-inclusive of the duties an individual in this position might be asked to perform or of all qualification that may be required either not or in the future. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.