Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
You will be part of perception team focusing on Data analytics and Data pipeline. You will implement ETL pipelines and create services and tools for others to improve data availability and data flow. Defining processes for data monitoring as well as maintaining data integrity in our data ecosystem. You will work with internal stakeholders to collect requirements and build solutions to meet the requirements. You will work with Rivian cloud team to ensure that our data platform and infrastructure are scalable and reliable.
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using python and AWS technologies.
- Work on high impact projects which create services and tools for others to use data more efficiently and analyses data easily.
- Analyze, debug and correct issues with data pipelines.
- Identify, design, and implement internal process for automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Technical support of data analytics operation.
- You have a BS or MS in Computer Science/ Software Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Have at least 3 years of experience implementing ETL pipelines preferably in connection AWS technologies.
- Strong python programming background
- Have good understating of database design and hands on experience with database maintenance.
- hands-on experience with SQL and PostgreSQL.
- Have hands-on experience with AWS and services like EC2, Amazon Managed Workflows for Apache Airflow, S3.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced development environment
- Good team player with great communication skills
- Passionate about solving challenging problems and iterating quickly
Nice to Have
- Experience designing/developing/deploying machine learning models all the way to production using Python backends.
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at [email protected]Privacy
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.