Sr. Data Analyst at The Helper Bees (Remote)
The Helper Bees mission is to help people stay home longer through data-driven services that transform both the payer and the care-recipient experience.
At THB, we define our company culture through our Core Values:
- Quickly iterate through solutions - We move at a fast pace which requires quick iterations to find a path to a repeatable solution
- Bee the teammate you want to work with - We work as a team, help each other and encourage each other
- Ask questions, answer questions - You can't iterate through solutions if you don't ask the right questions which is why there is an expectation that questions should be asked. When you know the answer, being a good teammate means chiming in to get others up to speed.
- Seek ways to make an immediate impact - Be thoughtful and proactive in how you make an impact on your team. Actively look for ways to make a fast, positive impact.
- Take time to celebrate wins - It's so easy for a team that is heads down to forget about all the great things they've accomplished. That's why we make it a priority to remind ourselves to create space to celebrate wins, big or small.
As a Senior Data Analyst, you will report to the Data Reporting Manager and handle data analysis for our major Products. You will be charged with leading data analysis for Products, maintaining current reports and mentoring Junior Data Analysts.
- Produce quality analysis in Tableau
- Create and maintain data sources (tables and views) in Big Query using SQL
- Present key findings to stakeholders
- Mentor Junior Data Analyst on the team
- Maintain current reporting with account management
- Handle ad hoc reports/analysis requests from Product Analyst
- Ability to accurately interpret data
- Experience storytelling with data
- Google Big Query
- Microsoft Excel / Google Sheets
- Nice to have: Airflow and Python
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
Benefits of working at The Helper Bees:
- Generous Paid Time Off that you are encouraged to use plus 12 paid company holidays
- Paid Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Affordable Health Benefits that go beyond Medical, Dental, Vision
- Virtual Doctor Visits through PlushCare
- Emotional Support through Ginger
- Maternity Care through Maven
- On-Demand Pediatric Care through Blueberry Pediatrics
- Physical Therapy through Sword Health
- Virtual Health Coaching through Vida
- Fitness classes through Classpass & Peloton
- Employee Assistance Program
- Volunteer opportunities
- Flexible Work Schedule
The Helper Bees provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities during the job application and interview process. To request an accommodation, please let your recruiter know.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70,000.00 - $75,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Application response rate: 66%
Employer reviewed job 3 days ago
Posted 30+ days ago