Sr Data Analyst - Site Reliability Engineering at ServiceNow (Orlando, FL)
At ServiceNow, our technology makes the world work for everyone, and our people make it possible. We move fast because the world can't wait, and we innovate in ways no one else can for our customers and communities. By joining ServiceNow, you are part of an ambitious team of change makers who have a restless curiosity and a drive for ingenuity. We know that your best work happens when you live your best life and share your unique talents, so we do everything we can to make that possible. We dream big together, supporting each other to make our individual and collective dreams come true. The future is ours, and it starts with you.
With more than 7,400+ customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2021 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies®.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
The SRE team is a group of highly technical engineers tasked with maintaining and developing the reliability, scalability, and performance of the ServiceNow infrastructure. The SRE is empowered to drive technical resolutions across the technology stack from hardware to application and all stops in between. They are also tasked with moving forward the operability of the platform to drive down the number of incidents and reduce MTTR.
The team combines software development, networking, and systems engineering expertise with a strong desire to be challenged by scale and complexity problems and make services better for our customers.
As a Senior Data Analyst, you will:
- Design, develop, and maintain the analyses, reports, and dashboards needed to support and continually improve the SRE
- Work with disparate, often complex, data sets to perform analyses and communicate findings and recommendations to the SRE leadership team
- Identify, develop, and deploy metrics to support operations and drive continuous improvement initiatives
- Champion the adoption of data analytics as a key component of process, technology, and resource management
- Play a keep role in the development and ongoing improvement of the SRE Data Analytics program
If these are the kinds of challenges that make you excited to go to work, go ahead, hit the Apply button, and let's chat about your skills and experiences.
To be successful in this role you have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of experience in Business Information or Data Analytics, preferably in a SaaS or PaaS company
- Demonstrated expertise in databases and SQL
- Demonstrated expertise in Excel and Power BI
- Demonstrated expertise in ServiceNow reporting and dashboarding
- ServiceNow System Administrator or equivalents a plus
- Strong critical thinking and mathematical skills, including a fundamental understanding of statistics
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with emphasis on presenting complex data in an understandable manner
- Driven to use data to improve business processes and outcomes
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
All new employees hired in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to such exceptions as required by law. If hired, you will be required to submit proof of full vaccination or have an approved accommodation, by your start date. Visit our Candidate FAQ page to learn more.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site .
Work personas are categories that are assigned to employees depending on the nature of their work. Employees will fall into one of three categories: Remote, Flexible or Required in Office.
Required in Office
A required in office work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office. This persona is required to work from their assigned workplace location 100% of the work week based on the business needs of their role.
A flexible work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office and will work from their assigned workplace location roughly 3 days/week or less (generally around 40-60% of the work week). Flexible employees may choose to work the remaining working time from their workplace location or home. Flexible employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.
A remote work persona is defined as an employee who performs their responsibilities exclusively outside of a ServiceNow workplace and is not contracted or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office, including those whose place of work (pursuant to their terms and conditions of employment) is their home. Remote employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.