Are you ready to make an impact?
West Monroe isn’t a start-up consulting firm, but we act like one.
From day one, our people have the opportunity to make a definitive personal impact for their clients and their careers. What does this mean? It means we seek out the best of the best, and then we challenge them to make us better.
If you are looking to be a “behind the scenes” back-office role this isn’t the place for you. We celebrate driven professionals who thrive in a collaborative environment. Our consultants work on front lines – partnering with clients to deliver game changing solutions in the most dynamic industries. Sound interesting? Then West Monroe Partners just might be the place for you.
Think you’re up to the challenge?
Our People Analytics team has grown over the years, from establishing our foundation through rigorous data management and data integrity to delivering visual analytics through custom reports and dashboards. We are now expanding our capabilities to the Intelligence & Insights phase and are looking for talent in workforce planning, data science and predictive analytics.
The Senior Analyst will gather, maintain and execute our data and support our People Analytics function. This position is key to helping our leaders understand our workforce with data-driven insights informing talent decisions, improving workforce processes, and promoting positive employee experience. This position requires a high level of confidentiality and discretion, the ability to manage relationships both internally across the firm and externally, excellent time and project management skills, as well as mastery of data analysis related to our people data.
As a member of the growing People Analytics function, the Senior Analyst will be responsible for partnering with Shared Services functions as well as business units leads to assess and manage insights, reporting, analysis, and data visualization needs. This person will be responsible for developing and executing on a reporting and analytics roadmap to provide people insights. This person will also be expected to roll-up their sleeves to design and build reports and visualizations, partnering with our Talent Management, People Strategy & Experience, I&D, and Information & Collaboration Technology functions to analyze business and IT functions to bring their ideas to life.
We are looking for someone that brings passion and new ideas to the table and has a proven track record in data analytics. You are an ambitious individual with outstanding, proven analytical capabilities and intellectual curiosity who enjoys partnering with business leaders to grasp large complex data sets and develop clear business solutions. You are a well-rounded problem solver with the ability to drive results in a high-energy growth environment. You partner with the business to understand their goals and guide data and reporting needs to empower leaders to maximize business value.
The ideal candidate must have a demonstrated ability to build relationships, think strategically, and provide excellent customer service, while also combining the technical skills to build the insights and visualizations. This person loves bringing their ideas to life, blending the technical data modeling, report development, and analytical expertise to tell a clear story in Power BI.
Responsibilities for this position include:
Data Analytics/Workforce Planning
- Work with the People Leadership team to develop metrics that help inform our line partners about the employees of our firm
- Manage, maintain, and enhance our current assets (reports on hiring/attrition/retention as well as performance management)
- Develop new dashboards including requirements gathering, modeling, testing and implementation
- Partner with Information and Collaboration Technology (ICT) on incorporating people data into the master database (Databricks, Azure SQL Server) and certified datasets in Power BI for collaboration with financial and other firm-wide data
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that enhance our people data and move towards predictive analytics
- Acquire data from people data sources (ADP, Workday, Greenhouse, Culture Amp, etc) and maintain databases/data systems and audit data for accuracy
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Develop PPT decks that visualize data and effectively “tell a story” concerning our People and our data
- Create a workforce planning strategy with the People Leadership and Finance teams
- Document all key processes and create standard operations for the data analytics and workforce planning function
- 4-6 years of experience in data analytics including:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Business Intelligence Stack (SSAS, SSRS, SSIS)
- Experience in data preparation, data processing (ETL or ELT) and data warehousing projects in Azure SQL Server and Databricks
- Proficiency in DAX and Tabular Modeling to build reports and dashboards
- Proficiency in Report creation in Power BI (with 3+ years of experience)
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies (e.g., Scrum, Kanban, iterative development and continuous improvement)
- Familiarity with Tableau and/or Salesforce is a plus
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite: Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook
- The ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects to meet deadlines with minimal supervision
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, ability to effective presentationswith ability and comfort level communicating with senior management and firm leadership
- High energy, positive attitude, self-starter, and independent thinker
- Experience or desire to build a reporting and data function from the ground up, including processes, deliverables, etc. ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- A commitment to inclusion and diversity, and openness to new ideas and perspectives
- Bachelor’s degree in business, statistics, data science, or computer studies or other related field of study is preferred
West Monroe is a digital services firm that partners with companies in transformative industries to deliver quantifiable financial value. We believe that digital is a mindset and it’s something companies become, not something they do. We bring together diverse, multidisciplinary teams that use their expertise to develop and execute new ideas and ways of working.
At West Monroe, we invest in our people and care in a big way. We are growing the next generation of leaders who lead with inclusion, enabling us to address our clients’ most complex challenges. If you’re looking for a place where you’ll feel supported, our team will help you grow. We believe that growth breeds opportunity for all. And know that when we come together, we can do what's never been done.
Our fast-paced culture and collaborative teams bring the energy and expertise needed to make an impact and deliver beyond expectations. If you are ready to set big goals with us, join us on our journey of building what matters for our clients, our people, and our communities.
West Monroe is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
We believe in treating each employee and applicant for employment fairly and with dignity. We base our employment decisions on merit, experience, and potential, without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state or local law. To learn more about inclusion and diversity at West Monroe, visit www.westmonroe.com/inclusion.
If you are based in California, we encourage you to read West Monroe’s Notice at Collection for California residents, provided pursuant to the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) and linked here.