Join VillageMD as a Sr Analyst, Compensation in Chicago or Remote.
Join the frontlines of today's healthcare transformation.
At VillageMD, we're looking for a Senior Compensation Analyst to help us transform the way primary care is delivered and how patients are served. As a national leader on the forefront of healthcare, we've partnered with many of today's best primary care physicians. We're equipping them with the latest digital tools. Empowering them with proven strategies and support. Inspiring them with better practices and consistent results.
We're creating care that's more accessible. Effective. Efficient. With solutions that are value-based, physician-driven and patient-centered. To accomplish this, we're looking for individuals who share our sense of excellence, are ready to embrace change, and never settle for the status quo. Individuals who have the confidence to lead but the humility to never stop learning.
In this role, the Senior Compensation Analyst will partner with our business to provide planning, project management, and execution of deliverables for VillageMD’s compensation programs. Supports leadership with the development, implementation, and administration of compensation programs, policies, and procedures for team members across the enterprise. Supports with compensation initiatives including survey participation, job evaluations, salary administration, and competitive market reviews.
How you can make a difference:
- Responsible for performing job evaluations, salary survey completion and market analysis for jobs and/or locations as needed.
- Ensures accurate compensation documentation is maintained for standard compensation procedures and on the company’s intranet site for team members and managers.
- Participates in the preparation of informational materials, including training materials, to assist managers and human resource business partners in understanding and participating in compensation philosophy and processes.
- Leads change management, communication and facilitates training for management and HR.
- Collaborates with the compensation team in leading organizational wide initiatives such as merit, annual incentive plan, quarterly sales commission bonus plan or other broad-based compensation initiatives.
- Prepare and maintain job descriptions for all positions within the organization.
- Interview key stakeholders internally to gather and document job and role information including duties, responsibilities, and skills required for each job
- Benchmark jobs against market data to determine competitive ranges for each position on a quarterly basis and produce a detailed report with findings to management
- Track and report on key metrics on a quarterly basis that speak to offer and total rewards competitiveness (ex: offer acceptance rates)
- Conduct ad-hoc benchmarking analyses as required by departmental request
- Assess jobs and their respective requirements to determine accurate mapping to benchmark and appropriate salary range
- Liaison with finance team to manage budgeting, planning, and reporting
- Support special projects including due diligence and M&A support
- Ensures compliance with all federal, state, and local laws and regulations governing compensation
Skills for success:
- You have high emotional intelligence, the ability to forge meaningful relationships, and can successfully navigate diverse stakeholder groups
- You are highly collaborative, yet skilled at influencing others to achieve results
- Experience performing under pressure with a strong sense of urgency, attention to detail, and a commitment to doing what you say you will do
- You are solution-oriented and have a passion for being hands-on in problem-solving and execution
- You are self-starting and maintain a high sense of urgency and accountability in delivering measurable results in line with agreed upon timeframes
Experience to drive change:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or Business, or other related field, or the equivalent in related work experience, demonstrating sound knowledge of Compensation principles and practices
- 5 years of experience in Compensation required; certified Compensation Professional Certification preferred
- Experience in demonstrating sound knowledge of market pricing, job documentation, HRIS systems, and the ability to make solid recommendations based on detailed market analysis.
- Demonstrates the ability to handle sensitive, confidential information on a regular basis. · Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to develop and present compensation-related training and information to all levels of personnel within the organization
- Solid Microsoft Office skills including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Sound knowledge of local, state, and federal compliance laws, including DOL, and FLSA rules and regulations
- Promote innovation and leader of change
- Critical thinker and strong analytical skills
- Strong business and financial acumen
- Effective relationship builder and collaborator across the organization horizontally and vertically
- Strong knowledge of the regulatory landscape on pay practices and laws
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and can manage multiple competing priorities while continuing to advance critical initiatives
- Experience performing under pressure with a sense of urgency, attention to detail, and a commitment to doing what you say you will do · Interest in and experience building and leading a team
- A keen sense of personal accountability for delivering individual and team results
How you will thrive:
In addition to competitive salaries, a 401k program with company match, bonus and a valuable health benefits package, VillageMD offers paid parental leave, pre-tax savings on commuter expenses, and generous paid time off. You work in a highly-collaborative, conscientious, forward-thinking environment that welcomes your experience and enables you to make a significant impact from Day 1.
Most importantly, you make a difference. You see a clear connection between your daily work on VillageMD products and services and the advancement of innovative solutions and improved quality of healthcare for providers and patients.
Our unique VillageMD culture – how inclusion and diversity make the difference:
At VillageMD, we see diversity and inclusion as a source of strength in transforming healthcare. We believe building trust and innovation are best achieved through diverse perspectives. To us, acceptance and respect are rooted in an understanding that people do not experience things in the same way, including our healthcare system. Individuals seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Those seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Explore your future with VillageMD today.