Sr. Business Systems Analyst - Salesforce (US-Remote) at DISQO
What you’ll do
- Salesforce Solutions delivery by working closely with business leaders and the technical team.
- Lead & Manage Salesforce Office hours/Steering Committee meetup
- Develop functional design; provide demos to leadership; user acceptance testing; adoption and training.
- Collaborate with technical team to groom the user stories and conduct user-story acceptance with business users
- Create Business requirements documents/JIRA User Stories for Salesforce related projects that assess ROI based on time (efficiency gain) and budget (cost saving)
- Lead & manage the Scrum cadences/activities/meetings on a daily/weekly basis
- Effectively create and maintain the following documentation - Business Processes, Process Flow Analysis, Requirements Definitions, Executive Summaries and Project Plans
- Scrum leadership - Sets Deadlines for Team Members, Assigns tickets, Monitors Progress, and Follows-ups, Provides Respectful Feedback, Escalates where necessary, Analyzes/Identifies areas of risk and develops plans to minimize
- Lead the software vendors evaluation and manage their RFP
What you’ll need
- 5+ years of Salesforce experience with hands-on experience as a Salesforce Business Analyst delivering Salesforce Sales Cloud or Service Cloud projects
- 5+ years of experience in a related field (Sales, CRM/customer relationship management)
- 1+ years experience working in an agile environment, preferably experience in Scrum Master capacity
- Experience working with business leaders to elicit requirements and translate those to user-stories
- Salesforce Administrator Certification.
- Experience with Salesforce CPQ is a big plus
- 1-2+ years of direct/indirect experience working in a SaaS-based startup environment.
- 1+ years of direct/indirect experience working closely with Sales and Marketing teams and a strong understanding of sales pipeline and forecasting.
- We are looking for someone that is a self-starter, someone that approaches complex business questions with data and curiosity, and a person that dives below the surface to identify the root cause and "so what" rather than just superficial trends.
- Excellent organizational, verbal, presentation/facilitation and written communication skills
- Ability to manage ambiguous situation and work under tight deadlines and with multiple tasks at a time
- Leverage strong communication skills and a passion for using data and software to drive business decisions at scale
- You’re a great team player and people manager who can get the work done and at the same time maintain the health of the team by creating a positive environment.
- Speaks and writes with clarity, brevity, and purpose; explains area of expertise clearly and confidently to others; influences and engages with authority and confidence
- Trusts the company’s core values; shows integrity, transparency, and reliability