Tango Card is excitedly seeking a Senior Business Systems Analyst to identify opportunities for business process improvement, efficiency, and scalability! With your experience in Go-To-Market and Revenue Operations, you will be positioned to focus on driving impactful initiatives for Tango Card's Revenue Org (Marketing, Sales, Customer Onboarding, and Customer Success) and build bridges across teams, processes, systems, and data.
Tango Card’s Business Systems team is mission-driven. We were chartered to look across our organization to manage, develop, automate, scale, and continuously improve business processes, systems, and integrations to serve internal stakeholders and ultimately our customers. You will engage with colleagues, analyze problems, lead workflow mapping jam sessions, research and report on trends and patterns, and make data-driven recommendations. To deliver, you will administer, configure, and build upon enterprise applications, automations, and integrations with a best-of-breed suite of tools and an affinity for low-code/no-code development – all in a highly collaborative team environment. We have big goals ahead of us, and this Sr. BSA will be instrumental in helping achieve them!
Reports To: Sr. Director, Business SystemsAs a Sr. Business Systems Analyst at Tango Card, you will:
- Guide day-to-day operational aspects of business systems, including administration, configuration, training, and documentation.
- Analyze business processes across the organization and identify areas for efficiency improvement and automation.
- Promote and share best practices to help guide the team towards continuous improvement. Provide mentorship, guidance, perspective, and training to junior team members.
- Engage stakeholders to translate business requirements into requirements for execution, using agile methodologies.
- Assist with triage and backlog prioritization for managed systems.
- Use workflow diagramming and data modeling to refine the flow of information and provide assets for functional and technical development.
- Design and build integrations and automation between enterprise applications using native integrations, automation/integration platforms, and/or custom development.
- Extract, scrub, quality control, normalize, and model data, following guidelines.
- Complete assigned tickets including functional/technical development, testing, review, UAT, and deployment while communicating progress and blockers.
- Engage vendor support via designated channels and field critical issues.
- 6+ years of meaningful work experience in Business Systems administration and integration.
- 4+ years work experience with understanding and helping to optimize B2B marketing, sales, and/or customer success processes.
- Experience with modern marketing automation, sales, and customer success platforms.
- Experience extracting (eg: SQL). translating, and presenting data, as well as modeling data for integration, automation, reporting, and dashboards.
- Strong understanding of project management methodologies across functional teams.
- Ability to effectively engage collaborators to elicit and define business and system requirements in an agile environment. Strong verbal and written communication across all levels of business, including executive leadership and end users.
- The ability to spot & analyze problems, develop alternative solutions, and take action.
- Willingness and ability to appropriately guide and mentor junior team members.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Business Marketing, or related field, or equivalent experience.
- Experience with and administration of multiple business systems across CRM (Salesforce Sales, Service Cloud), Marketing Automation (eg: HubSpot, Marketo), data enrichment (eg: Clearbit, Zoominfo), ABM (eg: Terminus), automation/integration middleware platforms (eg: Workato, Tray.io, Boomi), and other GTM/Rev applications.
- Experience with lead scoring and predictive analytics.
- QA/Testing experience, including end user acceptance (UAT) testing.
- Salesforce and/or other relevant certifications.
- Experience working in a systems implementation practice, management consulting firm, or fast-growing SaaS environment.
Please note: visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
- Competitive compensation package (money isn’t everything, but it helps)
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits (100% employer paid premium)
- Unlimited PTO and a generous holiday schedule
- 401(k) matching and equity opportunities (401(k) is a 100% match of up to 6%)
- Home-Office grant for ensuring a great WFH environment during social-distancing measures
- Award-winning culture that fosters autonomy, creativity, inclusion, transparency, and ownership
- Continued education and self-growth opportunities through Udemy
- Dog-friendly offices
Tango Card helps thousands of companies reach their goals by making rewards and incentives easy to send and awesome to receive. Our customers genuinely love working with us, and it shows: We’ve made the Inc. 5000 list of the fastest-growing private companies in America for the last five years. We’re backed by a stellar group of investors, including the private equity firm FTV (which led a $35M growth equity round in 2018), Fyrfly Venture Partners, Floodgate Capital, Eric Schmidt’s Innovation Endeavors, SWaN & Legend partners, and WTI.Why Work for Us
Tango Card is proud to have been rated one of the Best Companies to work for by Built In Seattle. We’re on an incredible path to be the #1 rewards provider, and we are hiring amazing people across all areas of the business to accomplish our vision.
We foster an office culture of autonomy and transparency with flexible working hours and slim team structures. We provide our team members with what they need to be successful—whether that’s the latest technology at their fingertips or empowering them to attend conferences about industry trends. We’re committed to promoting mentorship and career development opportunities for our team members. Our physical offices are designed for productivity and comfort with standing desks, comfortable pod chairs, and a very dog-friendly environment. If working from home is more your thing, many roles offer the choice to establish a remote office. With a company like Tango Card that’s experiencing high growth year over year, career opportunities abound and you have the chance to create, own, and grow your role.
COVID-19 Update: To learn more about how Tango Card has adapted during these times, take a look at our blog post, How Tango Card is Changing in the Face of COVID-19, by our CEO, David Leeds.
Tango Card is proud to extend its Voluntary WA State Paid Family Medical Leave Plan to employees across all Tango Card locations.
Tango Card is an equitable and equal opportunity employer; we’re strong because we’re diverse and prioritize inclusive practices. All applicants will be recruited and considered for employment regardless of their social identities, including but not limited to race, gender, color, religion, belief, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, and other protected classes. We thrive in the areas of recruiting and hiring when we have a growing awareness of the challenges faced by underrepresented candidates during the application and hiring process. We encourage all candidates to apply for roles they feel they have the skills to fulfill or a willingness to learn.