Sr. Business Systems Analyst – Consumer Insights at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
What you get to do in this role:
- Refine ambiguous questions and generate new hypotheses about the product through a deep understanding of the data, our customers, and our business
- Apply your expertise in research design, analysis and the presentation of data to uncover unique actionable insights around trends and shifts on users’ behavior.
- Build proofs-of-concept (POC) and interpret the results to draw detailed and impactful conclusions.
- Define how our teams measure success, by developing Key Performance Indicators and other users/business metrics, in close partnership with Product and other subject areas such as engineering, and product
- Help personalize and humanize the customer experience while at the same time accomplishing future business scalability
- Collaborate with data analysts and engineers to build and improve the availability, integrity, accuracy, and reliability of data logging and data pipelines.
- Develop data-driven business insights and work with cross-functional partners to identify opportunities and recommend prioritization of product, growth, and optimization initiatives.
- Drive analysis on projects and important strategic decisions improving the experience for our partners and customers
- Help uncomplicate the work environment of tomorrow by forecasting scalable solutions and when they need to be ready to be delivered to positively influence the customer journey
- Translate your recommendations to senior leadership to gain agreement, affect change and influence long term digital strategies
- Help create customer solutions to affect organizational transformational in the face of a digital-first landscape
To be successful in this role you have:
- 5+ years of experience as a Business Analyst with verifiable experience working directly with customers to improve their experiences
- Passion for technology and new ideas to improve the way people work using our products and the possibilities that come from building excellent customer experiences
- Experience defining the customer experience and personalizing the user journey across a cloud fulfillment ecosystem
- Experience business process optimization and scalability with CX platforms / solutions
- Ability to tell our digital transformation story to our top customers world-wide
- Ability to determine the best investments for the future
- Experience analyzing business situations and working within a group environment to provide efficient software solutions
- Experienced in preparing as-is process documentation, to-be process documentation, and performing detailed gap analysis
- Experience completing multiple, complex technical projects
- Enjoyment working in a collaborative environment
- Experience designing optimized customer experiences in either CSM, CRM, or HCM
- Comfortable presenting solutions to large audiences and senior executives in person, virtual, and webinars
- A willingness to take on tasks that sometimes would fall outside of their scope
- Ability to develop applications that meets goals
- Enjoyment working with customers and gets gratification from building useful IT applications and solutions
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.