Sr. Business Analyst at 3Cloud
Senior Business Analyst
3Cloud is a technology services firm helping clients transform their business through the power of the cloud. We leverage Microsoft Azure to help clients speed up innovation, operate more efficiently and be more responsive to their client’s needs. As a Microsoft partner, we specialize in Azure migration, cloud-scale custom application development, Internet of Things, analytics, and DevOps achieved through Azure-enabled infrastructure automation. 3Cloud is headquartered in Chicago with additional offices throughout North America.Job Description
As a Senior Business Analyst, you will play a key role in 3Cloud’s AzureReady™ program offerings working alongside all national practices, enterprise sales teams and directly with clients. As a full-time employee, you will be responsible for the analysis, interpretation and evolution of 3Cloud’s Cloud Assessments leveraging various toolsets like Movere, Azure Migrate, Excel, PowerBI and other data analysis tools. The ideal candidate will have client facing experience delivering recommendations to an executive audience that drive key decisions based on complex underlying datasets.Key Responsibilities
As a Senior Business Analyst, you will serve as a Cloud Optimization lead on client engagements and will work with project teams to deliver financial and technical insights to customers that help inform their decision on how best to approach cloud. You will:
- Serve as a subject matter expert on cloud financials with internal and external stakeholders.
- Support the product roadmap and evolution of 3Cloud 360 based on recent learnings from client engagements, current market trends and 3Cloud best practices.
- Structure, model and interpret trends from complex data sets based on client interviews, and multiple data sources. Compile results into an actionable client facing report (3Cloud 360) for executive and technical audiences.
- Work alongside sales and solution architecture teams to support sales efforts by interpreting cloud financial results, providing thought leadership, and delivering a world-class experience for our clients.
- Support other 3Cloud Analysts in quality assurance (QA) and complex customer use cases for cloud.
- Advise 3Cloud national practice leads on cloud financials and incorporate latest 3Cloud best practices into cloud financial model (3Cloud 360).
- Manage multiple stakeholders through engagement stages of datacenter assessments, send follow-ups and document processes.
- Lead internal discovery efforts in understanding process bottlenecks and implement process refinement to improve engagement velocity and overall client experience.
- Support 3Cloud practice directors, leads and architects on 3Cloud programs and solution accelerators.
- 5+ years of experience, with bachelor’s degree in MIS, Data Science, Mathematics, Finance, or Technology preferred.
- Proficient in Excel with experience in advanced formulas (VLOOKUP), analytical frameworks, or logic formulas.
- Strong analytical problem-solving ability.
- Experience in PowerBI or other data visualization tools (PowerBI, Tableau, Qlik etc.).
- Experience working in a consulting or sales environment.
- Passion for cloud technologies, and a desire for continuous learning.
- Ability to maintain multiple deadlines, with various stakeholders while delivering consistent results.
- Excellent presentation, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience of leading client engagements working with multiple stakeholders.