Sr. Business Analyst - Marketing Analytics at Aristocrat (Las Vegas, NV)
- Lead cross-team projects to discover insights that will guide strategic decisions and uncover optimization opportunities.
- Build, develop and maintain data models, reporting systems, and dashboards that support key business decisions.
- Oversee the design and delivery of reports and ad hoc analyses that improve key performance metrics.
- Train, develop and supervise analyst-level employees.
- Ensure accuracy of data and deliverables of reporting with comprehensive policies and processes.
- Examine, interpret, and report results of analytical initiatives to stakeholders in leadership, technology, sales, marketing, and product teams.
- Oversee project management: tracking requests, gathering business requirements, prioritizing workload, obtaining approvals, etc.
- Develop and implement best practices to ensure timely, accurate, and relevant results.
- Anticipate future demands of initiatives related to people, technology, budget and business within your department and design/implement solutions to meet these needs.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Master’s degree or equivalent experience in quantitative field.
- At least 5 years of experience in a position drawing insight from data.
- At least 2 years of experience in marketing analytics.
- At least 2 years of experience with any major programming language.
- Strong background in business intelligence or data engineering, particularly having experience in data pipeline development and management.
- Experience developing, implementing, and monitoring advanced data models.
- Understanding of and experience using analytical concepts and statistical techniques: hypothesis development, designing tests/experiments, forecasting, analyzing data, drawing conclusions, and developing actionable recommendations for business units.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Team oriented project management skills and experience maintaining cross functional relationships.
- Previous consulting experience, which includes summarization and presentation of results, a plus.
Aristocrat is a world leader in gaming content and technology, and a top-tier publisher of free-to-play mobile games. We deliver great performance for our B2B customers and bring joy to the lives of the millions of people who love to play our casino and mobile games. And while we focus on fun, we never forget our responsibilities. We strive to lead the way in responsible gameplay, and to lift the bar in company governance, employee wellbeing and sustainability. We’re a diverse business united by shared values and an inspiring mission to bring joy to life through the power of play.
We aim to create an environment where individual differences are valued, and all employees have the opportunity to realize their potential. We welcome and encourage applications from all people regardless of age, gender, race, ethnicity, cultural background, disability status or LGBTQ+ identity. We offer a range of flexible working options through all.flex, our flexible hybrid work model and invite you to have a conversation with us about flexible working. EEO M/F/D/V
World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
Robust benefits package
Global career opportunities
All about the Player
Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.