Sr Business Analyst –Field Operations Systems at Brightspeed (Charlotte, NC)
At Brightspeed, we are reimagining how people live, work, play and connect by providing fast, reliable internet connections and an awesome customer experience in twenty states throughout the Midwest and South.
Backed by funds managed by Apollo Global Management, our vision is to accelerate the upgrade of copper to fiber optic technologies, bringing faster and more reliable internet service to many rural markets traditionally underserved by broadband providers, while delivering best-in-class customer experience.
Be a part of the team that will make this vision a reality….designing and building a world class fiber network and creating a customer experience second to none.
Check us out on the web!Job Description
Brightspeed has an exciting opportunity for a Sr Business Analyst –Field Operations Systems to join our rapidly growing team! As Sr Business Analyst –Field Operations Systems you will oversee design, documentation, implementation, for IT Dispatch & Field Operation systems. You will work closely with business and IT teams across Network systems to ensure alignment of systems flows. You will ensure IT network system solutions integrate strategically into upstream & downstream workflows for IT provisioning, inventory and service assurance systems in alignment with north star architecture.
As Sr Business Analyst –Field Operations Systems your responsibilities will include:
- Driving the design, defining the solutions and implementation strategies to support Dispatch and Field Operations
- Deep understanding of system interactions across Network systems including dispatch & field operation systems and the interfacing upstream/downstream systems
- Balancing priorities from multiple areas and finding innovative IT solutions to business problems
- Working closely with vendors and 3rd party product owners for driving and implementing solutions
- Working closely with cross functional teams & vendor partners to manage progress on solutions development and drive rapid progress
WHAT IT TAKES TO CATCH OUR EYE:
- Bachelor’s in network technology/ engineering
- 8+ years’ experience driving software development lifecycle and architecting IT solutions
- 5+ years’ experience with telecom industry, preferably in Network systems, dispatch operations and field technician tools
- Firm grasp of networking concepts including Fiber and PON networks
- Ability to understand and explain complex technical information
- Collaborative, team builder with strong communication skills, ability to negotiate, often at higher levels
- Project management skills
- Experience with latest trends in technology both mobile and web, to design and built innovative and efficient solutions.
- AGILE development experience
WHY JOIN US?
We aspire to contemporary ways of working.
We are committed to being a leader in defining a new way to work because we recognize the changing mindset of today's workforce. We are opening a new, state-of-the-art corporate HQ in Charlotte, NC and our current priority is to make it a truly vibrant destination by hiring talent in the greater Charlotte area who are interested in a hybrid remote/office work arrangement. As always, however, we are also open to providing sensible remote options to talent outside of the Charlotte area. Why? Because our purpose is to reimagine how people work, learn, play and connect!
We offer competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits.
Our benefits and paid time off programs reflect our underlying belief in promoting overall wellness through physical, emotional and financial health. We are committed to building a team as diverse as the customers we serve.
Diversity, equity and inclusion are at the center of our grounding belief in Being Real.
When we bring our authentic selves to work, everyone is better as a result. A diverse team helps us be fierce advocates for more accessible, inclusive and high-quality internet, because we believe doing so promotes equity in the communities we serve.
Brightspeed is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please be advised that Brightspeed (Connect Holding LLC) requires its employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to the Company’s legal obligations including potentially accommodating an employee’s sincerely held religious beliefs or medical condition.