Sr. Associate Analytics Developer at SEER Interactive (San Diego, CA)
| San Diego, CA
Sorry, this job was removed at 8:54 p.m. (CST) on Monday, January 24, 2022
By clicking Apply Now you agree to share your profile information with the hiring company.
At Seer, we pride ourselves on innovation; standing out among the rest and enabling our clients to do the same. We're a Digital Marketing Agency powered by Big Data to drive integrated, holistic strategy for our clients. We get excited at the thought of bringing together millions of data points from disparate data sets (including qualitative!) to drive empathy-fueled opportunities and insights. Big Data, automation, and problem solving at scale: it's what's for breakfast. Could this be love? Maybe.
You love helping your clients make their data better by developing solutions to track what drives the bottom-line. There’s nothing more satisfying than knowing you’re directly impacting ROI because you figured out how to better track user engagement of a client’s unique situation. Your passion for figuring out how to leverage the right tools to get at the truth, paired with your understanding of the digital analytics space makes you a force to be reckoned with.
Here are some highlights of what you’ll be doing:
- You’ll be tasked with developing technical measurement solutions for websites, mostly via Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager. And occasionally using other Tag Managers like Adobe DTM, Adobe Launch, or Tealium
- Occasionally, you may be tasked with developing measurement solutions for mobile apps, and offline actions.
- You’ll QA, test, and provide feedback on measurement solutions to Seer’s Analytics developers, team, and partners
- You’ll audit digital analytics implementations and troubleshoot tracking issues
- You’ll partner with Seer’s Analytics developers and partners to build measurement solutions for our team and clients, and automate our teams' processes where possible
- You understand that each client and team is unique and comes with their own specific challenges—with that understanding, you’ll leverage templated solutions as well as create custom solutions within the confines of the specific situation and with frontend development best practices in mind.
- You’d rather read HTML5 and CSS than Moby Dick. Nothing against white whales, but CSS Selectors are much more interesting.
- You understand HTTP protocol and the lifecycle of a page, would rather read a website in DevTools than look at the actual page, and see the web browser landscape as if you were an Operator (That’s a Matrix reference).
- You are autonomous and resourceful. Your attention to detail always comes in handy, and some might even call you obsessive about it.
- Your Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics skills are already pretty impressive. You could practically set up new implementations for them in your sleep.
- You’ve implemented tracking on sites before using a tag manager like Google Tag Manager, Adobe Launch, Dynamic Tag Manager, Tealium, Brighttag/Signal, etc.
- You've been through the process of planning, building, and publishing a website.
- You're an expert in Google Sheets
- Familiarity with Google Apps Scripts
- Experience with SQL
- Experience with Git
- Experience with GA4
- Experience with BigQuery
Not ready to apply but want to keep in touch? Stay connected via our monthly Career Update newsletter! We'll share curated content on Seer, open roles, industry insights, career advice, events you don't want to miss, and more (so you never miss a beat).
Sometimes the best opportunities are hidden by self-doubt. We disqualify ourselves before we have the opportunity to be considered. Regardless of where you came from, how you identify, or the path that led you here-- you are welcome. If you read this job description with a belly full of excitement, we’re just as excited about you. You have to apply though :)
Read Full Job Description