Sr Analyst, Customer Service Analytics
The role of Senior Analyst, Data Analytics requires an analytical and technically skilled individual to lead our Customer Service analytics and data mining efforts. This position will be responsible for developing metrics and reporting, understanding and managing data structure, strategic analysis, and rigorous deep dives to inform business decisions. In addition to developing and delivering agent, team and site level dashboards, the roles should also work with business teams on how to surface member insights. They will work cross functionally with key stakeholders in BI, Operations, CS, Product, Finance and program teams, to drive process improvement and track progress against goals. This role requires an individual with excellent analytical abilities as well as outstanding business acumen and comfort with contact center metrics and systems. The successful candidate will be a self-starter comfortable with ambiguity, with strong attention to detail, and an ability to work in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
What you'll accomplish:
- Drive standard business reporting processes, including weekly/quarterly business reviews, and annual goal reviews
- Accountable for generating key business insights required to deliver against core input/output metric goals
- Create KPI dashboards at the agent, team and site level, ensuring data is presented in an easily understandable manner for performance management
- Complete analysis (regression, correlation, etc) to determine contributing factors to KPI results, providing insights into mitigation
- Proactively seek to identify areas of opportunity for process improvement and provide solutions based on a broad and deep knowledge of data resources, industry best-practices, and determine ROI
- Provide ad hoc reporting as needed to support program launches and employee engagement initiatives
- Lead and/or support execution of new projects required to support strategic initiatives, efficiencies, quality initiatives and ongoing process improvement
- Provide crucial customer feedback and insights to our Management Team
At Rue Gilt Groupe, diversity enriches our passion, collaboration, kindness and innovation. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive environment where every Associate is empowered to learn, grow and bring their full self to work. Even if you don't check off every qualification in the job description, that's okay. We encourage you to apply to any role that excites you and sparks delight! We can't wait to learn more about you.
- 7+ years of direct customer service analytics experience, or equivalent combination of degree and experience
- Prior experience working with Contact Center KPIs and data sets
- BA/BS degree in Engineering, Statistics, Computer Science, Operations Research, Business Analytics, Information Systems or related field
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel (e.g., complex statements, VBA, conditional formatting)
- Experience with visualization tools such as Tableau
- Familiarity with SQL, relational databases, and ETLM
- Familiarity manipulating large sets of data, summarizing into metrics, and conducting appropriate statistical tests (e.g., regression, t-test, chi-square)
- Experience in designing and implementing custom reporting systems and dashboards
- Excellent written and verbal communication; high quality document and report preparation
- Experience implementing basic software solutions to automate data source, visualization and/or data modeling application
- An ability and interest in working in a fast-paced and rapidly-changing environment
- Experience conducting large scale data analysis to support business decision making
- Project management experience
Rue Gilt Groupe is a leading off-price e-commerce portfolio company, connecting the next-generation shopper to world-class brands. We’ve defined the online treasure hunt through our daily sale events allowing a large, loyal member base to discover over 5,000 premium and luxury brands at prices up to 70% off full-price retail.
Rue Gilt Groupe operates three complementary sites – Rue La La, Gilt, and Shop Premium Outlets.
Our vision at RGG is to spark delight through daily discovery – we make shopping an occasion to celebrate. At the forefront of fashion and technology, we’re also in the business of sparking delight for our Associates. We inspire each other, our Members, and ourselves to push past the expected – every day. Our culture is rooted in our values and together we work to demonstrate being Kind, Passionate, Collaborative, Innovative, Tenacious and Empowered.
This Company is an equal opportunity employer, and selects individuals best matched for the job based upon job-related qualifications regardless of race, religion, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, ancestry, national origin, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, veteran or military status or any other