Sr. Analyst, Customer Experience at Promethean (Atlanta, GA)
| Atlanta, GA
Sorry, this job was removed at 3:40 p.m. (CST) on Friday, July 8, 2022
Who is Promethean?
Collaborative discovery is at the heart of the learning experience. With more than two decades helping people learn and grow together, Promethean is a true partner for educators, innovators, and business leaders. Our award-winning interactive displays and lesson delivery solutions transform learning and workspaces into creative, connected environments to foster collective success.
At the heart of Promethean is a team of education strategists, designers, and technologists that is dedicated to inspiring engagement and empowering teachers and students around the world. Our goal is to make education technology commonplace in all learning environments, and we strive every day to develop intuitive solutions that speed learning, insights, and creativity.
The Promethean team spans the globe and our work impacts the lives of millions of teachers and students. We stand by our solutions and our employees, offering highly competitive benefits and compensation, as well as providing a work-life balance that lifts and sustains us as we navigate a new future.
We are #TeamPromethean. Join us.
The Operations team is a global unit dedicated to helping our products go where they need to be, our customers being successful, and our organization to achieve at an exceptionally high level. We do work that makes a difference. Being a part of our team means that success is both attainable and well-earned.
As a Sr. Analyst, Customer Experience, you will collect and analyze data to identify trends and provide valuable information that can be used to improve operational and businesses practices. Your main duties include identifying, gathering, analyzing data and making your insights accessible to the business through easy-to-understand graphs, charts, tables and reports.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Using data mining to extract information from data sets and identify correlations and patterns
- Organizing and transforming information into comprehensible structures
- Using data to predict trends in the customer base and the consumer population as a whole
- Performing statistical analysis of data
- Using tools and techniques to visualize data in easy-to-understand formats, such as diagrams and graphs
- Preparing reports and presenting
- Identifying and recommending new ways to save money by streamlining business processes
- Monitoring data quality and removing corrupt data
- Communicating with stakeholders to understand data content and business requirements
Job Skills and Qualifications:
- The ability to pay attention to detail when working with data in order to make accurate conclusions and predictions
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to effectively share findings with shareholders
- A solid understanding of data sources, data organization and storage
- Strong IT and mathematical skills
- In-depth knowledge of statistical methodologies and data analysis techniques
- Knowledge of relevant relational databases
- Python, R, SQL, Power BI, Tableau or similar experience
- Salesforce, Cognos, and/or Google Analytics experience is a plus
- Previous working experience with customer service/operations/supply chain preferred
We take our work seriously because it has impact! We empower students worldwide to learn. We are driven to continuously innovate and develop educational technology that inspires students to unleash their potential. We believe in the power of education to change the world and come to work each day with our sleeves rolled up ready to make a difference! However, we also appreciate that life isn't just about work. We are a small company with big rewards and understand that you also need time to unwind. Join a company where you can be your best self, work on challenging problems, and have some fun along the way; join Promethean.
Promethean is honored to be an equal opportunity workplace. We realize that by creating teams rich in diverse thoughts and experiences, our people, company and customers are free to thrive. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, creed, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation or gender identity), age, marital status, disability, military or veteran status; or any other protected classifications or characteristics under applicable local laws. In addition, Promethean values privacy and the protection of personal information.
More Information on Promethean
Promethean operates in the Other industry. The company is located in Seattle, WA and Alpharetta , GA. Promethean was founded in 1996. It has 740 total employees. To see all 19 open jobs at Promethean, click here.
Read Full Job Description