Fundbox is a financial platform for small businesses. The company is on a mission to unlock growth for small businesses by providing fast and easy access to financial tools and working capital solutions. Fundbox has connected with over 325,000 businesses, unlocked over $2.5B in working capital, and invested $100M into its AI platform, gaining deep insights into the small business ecosystem.
We were recently selected as one of the top 250 Fintechs out of 17,000 Fintechs and Startups in the industry.
Fundboxers (as we like to call them) join our amazing team due to our mission of empowering small businesses to realize their full potential with the help of Fundbox.We offer incredible benefits including:
- Competitive Compensation, including equity with Fundbox in the form of restricted stock units
- Generous PTO policy to include vacation, sick time and more
- Monthly lunch budget
- Total wellness benefits, including individual annual budget, mental and physical health resources and more
- Personal and professional development budget
- Stipend to improve your home office setup
- Premium coverage for health plans offered from day one (some options covered at 100% for Employees)
- 401k, Life insurance and disability benefits
Let’s not forget, we were recently certified by Great Place to work with an employee satisfaction rate of 94%.Job Description
At Fundbox our vision is to power the small business economy with innovative credit and payment solutions. We offer fast and incredibly intuitive access to business credit. Our goal is to unlock the potential of small businesses by giving them financial agility and peace of mind. We need outstanding people to help us achieve our goals.
We’re looking for a talented Sr. Analyst, Analytics & Strategy to join our exceptional team, help us continue our rapid growth, and create a better way forward for our customers. The Credit team at Fundbox owns underwriting, pricing, loan performance and collections and has direct customer-level P&L responsibility. The team is responsible for driving profitability by making important business decisions. In this role on the Credit team, you will have the opportunity to drive the team’s agenda, in addition to developing high impact recommendations that drive business value.In this role, you will
- Perform analysis to develop recommendations that improve customer management strategies (credit line increase/decrease, retention, repricing, lifecycle marketing, etc.)
- Design and evaluate A/B experiments
- Define key metrics that measure the impact and efficiency of the new initiatives and business processes
- Manage reporting and accuracy of key data metrics used for credit policy decision-making, customer retention, and sales operational efficiency
- Communicate the outcomes/insights to various stakeholders to aid strategic customer management decisions
- Partner with data ops, engineering & sales operations team to build, automate and store key data points from multiple sources
- Lead the development of new methodologies to move our analytics capabilities forward
- At least 3 years of experience in a quantitative analytics role OR 1+ years of experience with a masters degree in a quantitative discipline
- Ability to perform analysis with a high degree of autonomy and accuracy
- Strong sense of ownership and business intuition
- Strong technical skills - SQL and Excel proficiency required, R/Python & Tableau experience a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to deliver insights clearly and succinctly
- BS / MS in a quantitative discipline (Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or Engineering) preferred
Fundbox is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace as we know that diverse teams produce the best work. We are committed to building a culture of innovation and inclusion across gender, race, age, sexual orientation, religion, disability, and identity. Here at Fundbox, we strive to uphold a system of values we call MOSAIC: Mission, Ownership, Speed, Achva (a Hebrew term meaning to help one another), Innovation, and Clarity. Embracing our diverse backgrounds and abilities allows us to harness our creativity and achieve more, together.