SQL Database Engr II, CXS ProServices at Aristocrat (Las Vegas, NV)
• You will be part of a technical team responsible for upgrading, installing, supporting, troubleshooting, and resolving complex problems with data integrity, service and application functionality, ATI game software and hardware, and SQL server either remotely or on-site. This role regularly works with the development team and third-party partners when necessary to ensure the needs of the customers are met in the released product.What You'll Do
- Assists with the development, testing, debugging, extractions, and implementations all data conversions for new and existing Oasis customers
- Assists in managing the technical process of new installations and upgrades of the Oasis Product including services and applications at customer locations.
- Monitors the performance, scalability, security, and integration to resolve problems.
- Assists in designing, updating, and implementing custom SQL Maintenance Plan using SQL Server Agent and Transact SQL.
- Troubleshoot while at the customer location and remotely
- Assist R&D, Q&A, and Business Analyst on testing the specifications with new releases and applications.
- Ensures that the organization consistently delivers superior technical solutions to clients
- Document and distribute upgrade/install processes and new Oasis Products and applications.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, or its equivalent.
- Minimum of Two (2) to Four (4) years of experience with database platforms (i.e. MySQL, Oracle, DB2, MSSQL). Possesses knowledge of complex database and object-oriented concepts.
- Minimum of one (1) to three (3) years of experience in a related technical service and support role, casino operations. Oasis software preferred.
- SQL and Server based troubleshooting including SQL coding
- Travel up to 70%
- Ability to prioritize and plan work activities including training and advancing job skills, including successfully complete professional training courses or industry certifications when applicable
- Must be willing to work extended hours and on variable work shifts and be able to Stand, Sit, Walk, Climb, Bend, Reach, Talk, and Hear for long periods.
Aristocrat is a world leader in gaming content and technology, and a top-tier publisher of free-to-play mobile games. We deliver great performance for our B2B customers and bring joy to the lives of the millions of people who love to play our casino and mobile games. And while we focus on fun, we never forget our responsibilities. We strive to lead the way in responsible gameplay, and to lift the bar in company governance, employee wellbeing and sustainability. We’re a diverse business united by shared values and an inspiring mission to bring joy to life through the power of play.
We aim to create an environment where individual differences are valued, and all employees have the opportunity to realize their potential. We welcome and encourage applications from all people regardless of age, gender, race, ethnicity, cultural background, disability status or LGBTQ+ identity. We offer a range of flexible working options through all.flex, our flexible hybrid work model and invite you to have a conversation with us about flexible working. EEO M/F/D/V
World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
Robust benefits package
Global career opportunities
All about the Player
Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.