Specialist, Conversion Analyst (Client Services) at BNY Mellon (Houston, TX)
| Houston, TX
Sorry, this job was removed at 8:44 p.m. (CST) on Friday, June 3, 2022
(Specialist) Client Service Conversion Analyst - Work with internal business and project teams to convert compliance data and portfolio reporting to a new platform for delivery to the external client. Balance multiple priorities and deliverables in performing timely day-to-day financial analysis duties that include review of cash reconciliation, breaks resolution, compliance data reconciliations between two reporting platforms, report production. Work with internal business partners, such as analytics and asset administration, to resolve differences in bringing the compliance reports to alignment, and in compliance with the governing documents, ensuring client feedback is executed, while providing guidance and training to the service team on the new platform. Provides guidance to less experienced team members. Applies advanced problem-solving skills, judgement, and experience to analyze information. Uses developed communication skills to engage with partnering teams and deliver high quality service to a specialized client base. Resolves complex or non-routine project or client issues or inquires, as needed. Central point of contact for the conversion of the multiple assigned portfolios. Leads and participates in internal activities and initiatives designed to improve the conversion processes and client experience.
- Top skills: excel proficiency, financial reporting, document interpretation
- Bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- 5-7 years of total work experience preferred.
- Corporate Trust background strongly preferred.
- CDO/CLO background strongly preferred
- SOLVAS background preferred but not required
- Finance/accounting, compliance/reporting, data reconciliation background experience strongly preferred
- Client Service/Operations experience within financial services is preferred.
More Information on BNY Mellon
BNY Mellon operates in the Fintech industry. The company is located in New York, NY. BNY Mellon was founded in 2022. It has 41739 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 294 open jobs at BNY Mellon, click here.
Read Full Job Description