Software Test Analyst, Senior at FIS
Job Posting Description
We are FIS. Our technology powers the world's economy and our teams bring innovation to life. We champion diversity to deliver the best products and solutions for our colleagues, clients and communities. If you're ready to start learning, growing and making an impact with a career in fintech, we'd like to know: Are you FIS?
About the team:
The Debit Certification Team is responsible for System Integration certifications in a pre-productive Online and Offline environment configuration prior to FIS clients or networks going live in production. The Certification analysts are responsible for the analysis, build out and proving of Online Host configurations, Switch to Switch network connections, Authorization Processor (AP) configurations (AP Complete and AP Cooperative, Batch Only), AP Batch 2 & 4 processing, MC IPM file processing, VISA batch processing, test settlement reports, test auto reconciliation and posting files.
What you will be doing:
- Responsible for ensuring all Online messaging exchanges with a Host or network meet all FIS specifications and network compliance requirements. This includes financials, authorizations, maintenance, network management and adjustment files and every single data element possible.
- Support additional internal groups who may require Online Transactions in the SIT environment to support proving settlement, reporting, Secure Lock Block rules, pathway configurations, certain applications that impact online environment like OnDot, UAT UI.
- Support Card Base OPIN environment testing needs, Norcross PAS testing needs, Prepaid, Loyalty, and various other "specialty" groups or data centers that impact client function.
What you bring:
- Bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
- 3+ years of User Acceptance Testing experience with in depth knowledge of methods, tools and technology used for UAT
- Experience working with different business teams, with the proven ability to manage stakeholders. Stakeholders include program leads, project managers, product owners, and third parties.
- Skill in analysis, solid decision-making and problem solving
- Previous experience with Visa/Mastercard or different card networks
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Experience with Connex Tandem is highly preferred
What we offer you:
At FIS, you can learn, grow and make an impact in your career. Our benefits include:
- Flexible and creative work environment
- Diverse and collaborative atmosphere
- Professional and personal development resources
- Opportunities to volunteer and support charities
- Competitive salary and benefits
Notice to all US applicants: All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Individuals with a disability (including a medical condition) or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.