How you'll make an impact:
We are looking for a highly motivated full-stack Senior Software Engineer to work on our Data Science products. You will be a member of an Agile team working alongside other software engineers, quality assurance engineers, data scientists, UX designers, a product manager, and a scrum master. The team will be responsible for building new applications that leverage insights and data created by our data scientists. You will make this data available for the rest of the development team to integrate into our products by creating APIs.
Engineering culture and perks
- Work with the latest technology to build products with a cloud-first mentality
- Design scalable data stores for ingestion, processing, and reading
- Write clean code that is testable, maintainable and scalable
- Build tools and provide technical guidance for a team of data scientists
- Mentor other team members
- Ensure product quality through automated tests and code reviews
What we're looking for:
- Clear and defined career lattice
- Team budget for social events
- Education grant for books, conference, training
- LinkedIn learning subscriptions
- Flexible work hours and environment, work from home
Thinking about applying?
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent years of Engineering work experience
- 5+ years of experience with Microsoft stack (C#, ASP.NET, SQL)
- Good understanding of object-oriented design and appreciation for clean code
- Knowledge of popular data science frameworks, tools and approaches (Python, R, Machine Learning)
- Strong math and statistics skills
- Experience with relational database design and performance tuning in SQL
- Exposure to non-relational database concepts
- Familiarity with AWS (S3, EC2, RDS and other AWS data services)
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Ambitious innovator, ready to actively contribute beginning Day One
Research shows that women and underrepresented groups tend to apply to jobs only when they check every box on a job posting. If you're currently reading this and hesitating to click "Apply" for that reason, we encourage you to go for it! A true passion and excitement for making an impact is just as important as work experience.Here @ Strata…
Who we are:We are committed to our mission to help heal healthcare. Our culture is driven by our people solving problems together. We embrace learning, collaboration, and continuous career growth. Together, we lift our customers, our products, our company, and our community. We believe that each of our team member's unique perspectives and experiences is what drives innovation and positive change. Our individual differences are what make us a more forward-thinking organization. We foster a culture of inclusion, equity and belonging, regardless of race, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Our values:Here at Strata, we are guided by a set of principles called the StrataWay. These values keep us honest and ensure that we are always representing ourselves and our organization as best we can. They are at the core of who we are and how we support one another.
- Serve: We partner with our customers to provide quality solutions that will make their lives easier. We extend service to our community to drive purposeful change
- Rock: Our work makes a meaningful impact, no matter what role we play on the team. We are open and receptive to new ways of doing things, always innovating, and never becoming complacent.
- Grow: We are life-long learners and embrace change that will help us grow professionally and personally. We embrace a culture of feedback and acknowledge that progress is more important than perfection.
- Pro: We show up every day as the best version of ourselves. We treat others as we would want to be treated (and then some). We commit to getting better every day in everything that we do, upholding the highest level of integrity even in the face of challenges
Our Impact:Strata Decision Technology provides an innovative set of software and service solutions to help healthcare providers better analyze, plan and perform in support of caring for their community and reducing the cost of care. Our customer base includes over 2,000 hospitals and over 400 healthcare delivery systems. Founded in 1996, our mission is to Help Heal Healthcare™. For more information, please go to www.stratadecision.com.
Read Full Job Description