Cybereason's mission is to ‘protect it all’ – delivering unparalleled prevention, detection, investigation, and response for all endpoints: workstations, laptops, mobile devices and more.
Our cyber-defence solutions combine machine learning and AI to analyze threats, connecting huge volumes of data to reveal cyber-attacks and shut them down, as well as block intrusion of known and unknown threats. With our latest offerings, we can also seamlessly automate detection and prevention across traditional endpoints as well as mobile devices.
Since entering the Japan market in 2016, we have seen tremendous growth, now holding #1 market share. We are constantly evolving and hope to expand our team with daring individuals that never give up!
As a SOC Security Analyst Tier-1, you will be continuously monitoring attackers by analyzing data collected from all endpoints and reporting the size and impact of Malop attacks to help our partners respond swiftly and appropriately to cyber-security threats. This is an excellent entry-level opportunity for those who would like to start their career in cyber security, exposing themselves to the frontline of the battlefield of cyber espionage and progressing their experience & knowledge at the next level.
What you will do
- Perform ongoing security analysis
- Solving security incidents under defined service level agreements and objectives
- Addressing clients inquiries via phone, e-mail, and live chat
- Work very closely with your peer & higher Tier analysts to make sure your analysis meet the quality standards
- Work closely with the company’s Customer Success and Sales teams
What we are looking for
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a service-oriented approach
- Good understanding of networks
- Good command of modern operating systems (Windows – must, OSX & Linux– advantage)
- Familiarity with malware techniques and TTP (e.g., code injection, DGA, hooks, etc.)
- Willingness to be part of the 24/7 rotation shift with appropriate days off
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Detail-oriented with the ability to work both individually and within a team
- Fluency in Japanese and English and excellent reading, writing, and speaking skills
- Familiarity with malware analysis methods
- Experience with Sysinternals tools - an advantage
- Strong advantage if experience in any of the following:
- Experience the building the sandbox environment
More about working at Cybereason Japan
To support you at work, we provide flexible work-life management policies, plenty of food and drinks, paid-leave for supporting your family and health, 401k, fun monthly events such as Premium Fridays and “Lunch & Learn”, as well as career support. You’ll have a chance to work in cooperation with a growing team of over 600 people (and growing!) with teams in Tel Aviv, Boston and other locations around the world.
「働きがいのある会社」として認定 / Great Place to Work® Certified
サイバーリーズン・ジャパンは、Great Place to Work® から、働きがいのある会社であることを認める「働きがい認定」企業として選出されました。 詳細や認定企業一覧はこちらをご参ください。
Cybereason Japan has been selected and certified by Great Place to Work® as an employee-validated great workplace. Click here for details and a list of certified companies.