SIGDEV Analyst Level 3 at IntelliGenesis LLC
| Baltimore, MD
Sorry, this job was removed at 7:28 p.m. (CST) on Friday, April 29, 2022
- Provides analytic support to optimize and develop assigned customer accesses.
- Conducts research and analysis of collection and collateral data to develop targets of interests and develop analytic strategies.
- Identify target communications within the global network. The technology focus will be data and voice communications, including DNR (voice/FAX), DNI and other advanced technologies over IP.
- US Citizens Only
- TS/SCI Clearance and Polygraph required
- Ten (10) years of experience and demonstrated knowledge of SIGINT development analytic support
- Within the last Ten (10) years, at least seven (7) of the years of experience must have been with modern digital/optical telecommunications systems and protocols, telephony switching system networks, and/or internet communications.
- Critical thinking and reasoning to make analytic determinations.
- Knowledge of various technologies and/or topics to identify analytic vectors.
- Experience in the principles and methods of exploiting foreign communications and communication systems to identify, collect, analyze, process, and disseminate SIGINT information in accordance with established requirements and priorities.
- Experience in the use of software applications and databases associated with SIGINT target development.
- Ability to develop techniques and tools for collecting, evaluating, analyzing, documenting, locating, or presenting information.
- Familiarization with SIGINT and collateral report repositories and ability to demonstrate the incorporation of independent research to enhance target development.
- Ability to identify target communications within the global network.
- Ability to provide SIGDEV support for the purposes of optimizing and developing accesses.
More Information on IntelliGenesis LLC
IntelliGenesis LLC operates in the Analytics industry. The company is located in Columbia, MD and Augusta, GA. IntelliGenesis LLC was founded in 2007. It has 88 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 138 open jobs at IntelliGenesis LLC, click here.
Read Full Job Description