Uniphore, an early leader in Conversational Service Automation (CSA), is seeking a Senior/Principal NLP Scientist who is interested in working on the next generation of “goal driven conversational models”. The ideal candidate understands the fast pace of the start-up environment and is not intimidated to work on topics that are at the frontier of the research. The candidate will work as an individual contributors but it is expected to collaborate and sync up with the other members of the Data Science team.
The mission of the Data Science team is to change in positive the customer service experience through machine learning applications.
- Focus on the current state of the art for conversational AI
- Define and develop “goal oriented (or intent driven) conversational model”
- Produce “production ready models” to deploy over a Model as a Service framework
- Minimum 7+ years of experience in the field of ML with focus on NLU/NLP
- MS in STEM (PhD preferred)
- Knowledge of Deep Learning techniques
- Full proficiency with ML/DL tools mainly TensorFlow and Pytorch
- Understanding of the RL paradigm
- At least 2/3 publications in referred journals
- Passion to solve complex problem with elegant simple solutions
Uniphore is the global leader in Conversational Service Automation. The Company’s vision is to disrupt an outdated customer service model by bridging the gap between human and machine using voice, AI and automation to ensure that every voice, on every call, is truly heard. Uniphore enables businesses globally to deliver transformational customer service by providing an automation platform where digital agents take over transactional conversations from humans, coach agents during calls, and accurately predict language, emotion and intent. All in real-time. With Conversational Service Automation, enterprises can now engage their customers to effectively build loyalty, improve customer experience and realize operational efficiencies.
Uniphore is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
For more information on how Uniphore delivers business value using Conversational Service Automation, please visit www.uniphore.com
Read Full Job Description