Senior Treasury Analyst (Remote Eligible) at Okta
Okta’s Treasury team is looking for a highly qualified Senior Treasury Analyst for our cash management function. The ideal candidate will have strong treasury operations experience in a high-growth environment, ideally with a technology company.
The primary responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Assist with banking operations; ensure cash management is performed in accordance with Okta’s goals and policies
- Support global bank accounts management including account opening, closing, maintaining signatory lists and KYC
- Support our banking portals
- Own the treasury SOX controls, reporting and policy compliance
- Help with M&A integration for Treasury
- Assist with monthly and quarterly reporting processes and controls for our investment portfolio
- Assist with daily global liquidity, funding for global business, and global cash forecasting process
- Assist with debt compliance and reporting processes for our convertible debt
- Work closely with internal groups including Accounting, FP&A, Tax, Audit and Legal on Treasury related projects
- Manage the Treasury P&L, analyze fees and optimize cost structure
- Assist with the liquidity management of international subsidiaries
- Ad-hoc Treasury projects and presentations for Treasury
- Minimum 3+ years relevant experience in global corporate treasury or equivalent experience
- International and US Treasury cash management experience
- Strong communication skills, ability to multitask, and high attention to detail
- A strong understanding of financial and operational controls
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Finance, Mathematics, or related Business discipline
- High level of emotional intelligence, integrity, motivation and curiosity
- Experience with Clearwater and major banking portals
- Solid Excel and PowerPoint skills
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.