Senior Technical Business and Data Analyst at Fivesky (Atlanta, GA)
Do you have experience as a Business Analyst working with SQL/Databases and tools? Do you enjoy working in a collaborative setting and solving business problems? Then you might be Fivesky's next Business Data Analyst!
Who you are:
- A Business Analyst with strong Data Analysis skill
- Good with working across different teams and platforms, for gathering requirements and data as necessary.
- Are skilled with database concepts - Data Modeling, Master Database and Governance and SQL Databases.
- Have an interest in and exposure to varied Data Center technologies - Unix, DevOps, and complex infrastructure.
- Are inherently curious and work well in a collaborative setting.
What you've done:
- Worked up to 5+ years in a Business Analyst or similar role, focusing on Data-related projects.
- Have experience working directly with data consumers to fulfill their needs
- Have strong experience with SQL and relational databases
- Strong data modeling experience
- Have some knowledge of Unix environments
- Have good interpersonal networking and collaboration skills, particularly with other teams
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to work independently
What you will do:
- identify and resolve data issues
- Gather requirements from analysts for Data Sourcing and Data Models
- Utilize your BI tools, and Scripting skills like Python to collect, parse, model, and wrangle data in order to onboard IT inventory and machine data (e.g. logs, alerts) into the company’s official platform
- Working closely with teams from applications developers to DevOps Engineers
- You will also be responsible for providing data insights to customers and to drive data quality improvements.
- Storing the data in scalable repositories
- Providing analytics tools to analyze and derive insights from the data.
- Providing data access APIs so that other applications can consume the data and insights.
At Fivesky, our employees are our greatest asset and the focal point around which we operate; therefore, we always want the best for our employees. In addition to offering competitive compensation plans and long-term career opportunities, we offer an attractive mix of benefit plans to our employees that include provisions for vacation, holiday pay, and sick days.
Fivesky is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a full-time, direct employment opportunity in Alpharetta, GA. The salary is open based on experience and qualifications.