Senior System Analyst, Billing at RingCentral
Want to change the way work…works? This is your moment.
RingCentral Glip integrates messaging with video to make conversation, collaboration and connection more meaningful than ever, no matter where or how people want to work.
The Innovation team is the engine that makes RingCentral go. From Engineering to UX/UI to CloudOps, this is the place where the biggest ideas in cloud communications are imagined, developed, and delivered. If there’s a better way to bring people together, RingCentral Innovation is finding it, iterating on it, and sharing it with the world.
We’re as proud of our working environment as we are of our market success. You’ll find all the training, opportunity and resources you could ever want here - with all the work/life benefits you expect, and none of the micromanagement. RingCentral regularly brings home Best Place To Work awards from locations all over the world, and outstanding company ratings on Glassdoor and Comparably!
RingCentral surrounds you with world-class technology and talent, in a people-first environment built from the ground up to help you do the best work of your career. We’re not just changing the nature of communication and teamwork. We’re winning, together.
We are in progress of building a flexible billing system which is a part of our Quote to Cash infrastructure. We are looking for a Sr. System Analyst, Billing to become a part of a billing team: someone who likes to work with complex systems, can help come up with solutions to complex problems, manage integrations and become an overall area owner.
- Work with Product and Billing Engineering teams on project requirements
- Translate requirements into engineering specifications alongside development teams
- Analyze existing and future business processes, systems and integrations
- Act as a Product Owner for a SCRUM team, manage backlog, facilitate team planning meetings, support team throughout the development process
- Support other teams in the Engineering and Product organizations as a billing subject matter expert
- Participate in User Acceptance Testing (UAT) for Billing projects prior to production releases
- Facilitate UAT and Production issues investigation
- Develop and maintain technical project documentation
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems or related field and equivalent practical experience
- Experience with analysis of complex system as a System Analyst or a Quality Assurance Engineer
- In-depth experience and understanding of distributed systems design
- Good understanding of Agile development processes (SCRUM, Kanban)
- Strong experience with requirements analysis
- Good understanding of REST services and micro service architecture
- Basic SQL knowledge
- Basic knowledge of at least one general purpose programming language (Java / Go / Python etc.)
- Ability to communicate effectively (written and verbally) with both technical and non-technical parties
- Billing or Telecom domains knowledge is a plus
- Strong analytical skills
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Accuracy and attention to details
- Always act as a team player - friendly, positive, and fun to work with
- Honest, Reliable and Accountable
What we offer:
RingCentral offers all the work/life benefits you could ever want, (and none of the micromanagement.)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability, life and pet insurance
- Flexible PTO
- 401K match and ESPP
- Wellness programs including virtual yoga, bootcamp, meditation classes and more
- Paid parental leave
- Milk Stork parental account
- New parent gift box
Say hello to the future of work. And the end of the resume black hole.
We didn’t create Glip specifically for hiring, but we might as well have. No more wondering if your resume was jettisoned into the vast emptiness of space. Sign up for Glip (it’s free, no downloads,) and discover how smooth, informative and great the hiring process can be. So start meeting on www.Glip.com — and we look forward to connecting soon.
RingCentral is the worldwide leader in cloud-based communications. Our software communications platform delivers phone, group chat, mobile communications, video calls, videoconference, contact center and AI-driven digital engagement. It’s a powerful, global presence that allows businesses to communicate anywhere, anytime with anyone.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.