Senior Supply Chain Management Analyst at Boeing (Seattle, WA)
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We're committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that's welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
The Boeing Company is seeking a Senior Supply Chain Management Analyst (Level 4) to join its team in Puyallup, Washington.
This position is within the Supply Chain Fulfillment team at the Composite Manufacturing Center (CMC). The Statement of Work includes working with composite raw material suppliers, supporting our detail fabrication shop as well as our emergent & developmental supply chain functions, data analysis, sourcing material, forecasting, supply and/or demand troubleshooting, and additional duties as assigned.
- Guides integrated product design/build teams by independently representing Supply Chain Management (SCM) plans and strategies to arrive at optimal solutions.
- Leads cross-functional teams in the introduction of new tools and techniques.
- Presents analysis of performance measurements to senior managers.
- Investigates complex ordering conditions.
- Develops and implements new ordering methodologies.
- Ensures organizational compliance with inventory management policies, contractual requirements and governmental regulations.
- Creates complex schedules.
- Develops materials management estimates and schedules for new business proposals.
- Identifies, analyzes, develops and implements best practices, processes and procedures for SCM.
- Recommends changes to new or existing corporate and divisional policies.
- Leads teams and is responsible for overseeing, documenting, implementing and maintaining the improvements they contribute.
- Works under minimal direction.
This position is expected to be 100% onsite. The selected candidate will be required to work onsite at one of the listed location options.
This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements; therefore a "US Person," as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15, is required. "US Person" includes US citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- 5+ years of experience working with composite & raw material
- 5+ years of experience supporting Operations, Materials Management and/or Supply Chain functions in a production environment
- 5+ years of experience with industry ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) or an equivalent such as SAP (System Applications and Product)
- 5+ years of experience with Microsoft Office Products such as Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- 5+ years of experience in domestic and international supply chain logistics
- 5+ years of experience developing or managing supply chain analytics or strategies
- 5+ years of experience with Data Mart and or Tableau highly desirable
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- 5+ years of experience with warehousing and logistics
- 5+ years of experience in a role that involves strategic planning and risk identification
- 5+ years of experience Composite Manufacturing Execution System (CMES)
- 3+ years of experience with HazTrax
- 3+ years of experience in aerospace or manufacturing industry
- 3+ years of experience leading or managing process improvement projects
- 3+ years of experience in procurement
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Supply Chain, or related discipline
Typically, 10 or more years' related work experience or relevant military experience. Advanced degree (e.g. Bachelor, Master, etc.) preferred, but not required.
Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit for this position. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
Drug Free Workplace:
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
This position is for first shift.
This is a non-union represented position.
At Boeing, we strive to deliver a Total Rewards package that will attract, engage and retain the top talent. Elements of the Total Rewards package include competitive base pay and variable compensation opportunities.
The Boeing Company also provides eligible employees with an opportunity to enroll in a variety of benefit programs, generally including health insurance, flexible spending accounts, health savings accounts, retirement savings plans, life and disability insurance programs, and a number of programs that provide for both paid and unpaid time away from work.
The specific programs and options available to any given employee may vary depending on eligibility factors such as geographic location, date of hire, and the applicability of collective bargaining agreements.
Please note that the salary information shown below is a general guideline only. Salaries are based upon candidate experience and qualifications, as well as market and business considerations.
Summary pay range: $91,800 - $126,360
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.