WHO WE ARE:
Talend, a leader in data integration and data integrity, is changing the way the world makes decisions.
Talend Data Fabric is the only platform that seamlessly combines an extensive range of data integration and governance capabilities to actively manage the health of corporate information. This unified approach is unique and essential to delivering complete, clean, and uncompromised data in real-time to all.
Over 6,500 customers have chosen Talend to run their businesses on healthy data. Talend is consistently recognized as a leader in its field by Forrester and Gartner.
We pride ourselves in our values of Passion, Agility, Team Spirit, and Integrity. Every one of our 1,400 employees brings a certain je ne sais quoi that makes Talend special.
You’ll work with a team of data scientists and application engineers to derive useful insights from the millions of datasets we process for our customers.
In this position, you’ll be responsible for operationalizing the models that power these features. You’ll work with data scientists to ensure the models are scalable and maintainable and to monitor performance and training in production. You’ll work with operations engineer to build and maintain the infrastructure the models run on. You’ll also work with other software engineers to expose these models as features in our applications and APIs.
Our data science environment is based on Databricks and Kubernetes in AWS, but we expect this to evolve, and you’ll be part of the team that determines what tools and technologies to use.
IN THE NEXT YEAR WE EXPECT TO:
- Release significant enhancements to our automated data quality monitoring functionality.
- Develop data fingerprinting models to inform users about duplicated and related data.
- Help users get more value from their data faster with data modeling and analysis recommendations.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Familiarity with basic data structures and algorithms
- Knowledge of databases, distributed processing engines like Spark, Linux and cloud environments
- At least one year of experience building and maintaining machine learning models in a high-scale production environment
- Experience with production model monitoring
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- While it’s not required, recent experience with Java, Clojure, or Python is a plus
- Experience with SageMaker, Kubeflow, Seldon, Kedro and/or BentoML is preferred
AND NOW, A LITTLE ABOUT US:
Talend has received some pretty impressive accolades along the way:
- CEO named a 2020 Top Diverse Leader by the National Diversity Council
- 5th consecutive year named a Leader for Data Integration Tools in the Gartner Magic Quadrant 2020
- 3rd consecutive year named as a Leader for Data Quality Solutions in Gartner Magic Quadrant 2020
- Recognized as a Challenger for Enterprise Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS) in Gartner Magic Quadrant 2020
- "2018 Best Public Cloud Computing Companies To Work For" by Glassdoor
- Named Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Enterprise Data Fabric
- Ranked in the DBTA “100 Companies that Matter Most in Data”
- Listed in the CRN Big Data 100 Companies
We are passionate about helping companies become more data driven; and, if we can be honest, we are all geeks at heart who pride ourselves on the vibrant company culture that we have built.
As a global employer, Talend believes our success depends on diversity, inclusion and mutual respect among our team members. We want to look like our customers, and we recruit, develop and retain the most hardworking people from a diverse candidate pool. We are committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of business need, merit, capability and equality of opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Read Full Job Description