As a senior member of the core platform team, you will be responsible for architecting, developing and operating the enterprise data ingestion platform. As Moveworks grows fast, the platform team is tasked with designing and developing scalable, reliable, and secure platforms for enterprise data ingestion. As customer data is central and critical for Moveworks platform, you will partner with product and other engineers to understand their data needs and provide a robust ingestion platform.
We’re building a team that indexes on moving fast, solving challenging product/engineering problems and providing value to our customers. This is an opportunity to play an integral role at the fastest-growing AI startup in its space.Who we are:
Moveworks is revolutionizing how companies support their employees — with the first AI platform that makes getting help at work effortless. Using advanced conversational AI built for the enterprise, Moveworks gives employees exactly what they need, from IT support to HR help to policy information. Our platform allows customers like Snowflake, Slack, DocuSign, LinkedIn, Instacart, Illumina, Epic Games, Hearst Media to move forward on what matters.
Founded in 2016, Moveworks has raised $315 million in funding, at a valuation of $2.1 billion. We’ve been named to the Forbes AI 50 list for three consecutive years, while earning recognition as the Best Chatbot Solution at the 2021 AI Breakthrough Awards. Above all, we’ve built an AI company that puts people first, which is why both Inc. and the San Francisco Business Times called Moveworks one of the Best Workplaces of 2021.
Come join one of the fastest-growing teams on the planet!What you’ll do:
- Closely work with product and other engineers to understand data needs, influence roadmap, and lead as well as execute on various projects
- Design, build, and operate highly performant and scalable batch and stream data ingestion infrastructure
- Design and develop Moveworks’ foundational data models, data cache, real-time and offline ingestion pipelines using Apache Kafka, AWS EMR Spark, AWS Athena, Snowflake, Airflow, etc.
- Build data platforms that can provide strict SLA for the product
- Build out platform and data services/APIs to make data available to various different stakeholders and for customer facing data products
- 4+ years of experience as data platform engineer
- Strong coding and design expertise
- Hands on experience working with different teams for their data requirements, designing data models, and implementing streaming and batch data pipelines
- Familiarity with latest data streaming, query, processing and warehousing technologies, such as Kafka, Presto, Airflow, Spark, Hive, Postgres, HBase, etc., is required
- Experience with data storage and data security
- Experience with large-scale machine learning pipelines is a plus
- BS or higher in Computer Science or a related field