We can Do Great Things because we have great Associates. The Ensono Core Values unify our diverse talents and are woven into how we do business. These five traits are the key to achieving our purpose.
HONESTY • RELIABILITY • COLLABORATION • CURIOSITY • PASSION
The Sr Scheduling Analyst provides technical support maintaining new and existing batch schedules using certain batch scheduling tools. They perform functions with the mainframe and/or a client server environment, to maintain the batch schedules as well as assist with ongoing technical schedule support to both the application teams and batch operation team. As a Sr Scheduler, they should always be involved with the more complex batch scheduling setup as well as designing and implementing improvements to the batch environment using automation within the scheduling tools.
Position reports to Team Lead, Scheduling.
Key Areas of Focus for this Role
- Handle moderate and high complexity batch scheduling assignments.
- Regularly leads tasks to establish as a go to, product SME.
- Sees the whole picture and adjusts work accordingly.
- Work with application teams to build automation for more complex scheduling.
- Work with operations teams to build automation to reduce manual work.
- Provide input and assist with environment upgrades/changes.
- SME of batch scheduling software.
- Follow and understanding the companies change control process.
- Meet ticket SLA requirements.
- Complete internal / external reporting.
- Mentor less experienced associates in the role.
Required Qualifications help to assure new Associates are set up for success in their role with Ensono. To be considered for this career opportunity, it is important that you meet all Required Qualifications. Candidates that may meet some, but not all, Other Qualifications are still encouraged to apply.
- Typically requires a minimum of 5 years of related experience with a bachelor's degree.
- Experience with Microsoft office products (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Designing skills
- Analytical and critical thinking skills
- Able to represent Ensono in front of clients
- Batch Scheduler product knowledge (CA7)
- Mainframe knowledge (TSO, SDSF, JCL, QuickRef)
- ITIL foundation
- Any other mainframe scheduling tools
Ensono is a place we unleash Associates to Do Great Things - for our clients and for your career. This could mean achieving a professional goal, collaborating with your team on an innovative idea, learning a new skill, reaching a wellness milestone, or engaging in your community through volunteer programs. Whatever it means to you, we want Ensono to be the place where you can do great things.
- We value flexibility and work-life balance. Positions that are not required to be onsite to support a client may offer the ability to work remotely or hybrid at an Ensono office location.
- Unlimited Paid Day Off (PDO) Plan
- Two robust health plan options through Blue Cross Blue Shield
- 401(k) with a generous company match
- Eligibility for dental, vision, short and long-term disability, life and AD&D coverage, and flexible spending accounts
- Depending on location, ability to take advantage of fitness centers
- Wellness program
- Flexible work schedule
Pay transparency nondiscrimination statement/posting OFCCP's pay transparency policy can be found on OFCCP's website.
If you need accommodation at any point during the application or interview process, please let your recruiter know or email [email protected]