Care.com is a consumer tech company with heart. We’re on a mission to solve a human challenge we all face: finding great care for the ones we love. We’re moms and dads and pet parents. We have parents and grandparents, so we understand that everyone, at some point in their lives, could use a helping hand. Our culture and our products reflect that.
Here, entrepreneurs, self-starters, phenomenal teammates, and big thinkers unite behind a common cause. Here, we’re applying data analytics, AI and the latest technologies to solve universal problems and connect people in new ways. If you enjoy solving big problems and building new things, and if you’re all about using your talent for good, this is the place for you.
What Your Days Will be Like:
Care.com is seeking a Senior Salesforce Business Analyst to be an integral part of the Business Systems and Applications Team, part of IT. The focus of this position will be to partner with the end-users of Salesforce.com at Care.com and help the business clearly articulate what modifications or improvements are required to move the business forward or build operational efficiency. The successful applicant with have a blend of business acuity and declarative development skills on the Salesforce platform. This is a highly collaborative role working with many different areas of the business, with a high level of visibility. The individual must have good communication skills both verbal and written, and have the ability to translate business requirements into technical solutions.
What You'll Be Working On:
- Work with business owners to understand and elicit business requirements. Conduct business systems analysis and design, data modeling, process flow modeling, and process re-engineering.
- Develop business requirement documents and partner with the Salesforce.com team to implement system changes
- Drive multi-functional teams to deliver solutions on-time and in compliance with product requirements. This includes project management, running meetings, and negotiating appropriate tradeoffs.
- Hands on development of prototype solutions in Salesforce.com implementation environments by using declarative salesforce tools.
- Assist business with data loads and crafting reports
- Work as part of the overall Care.com Engineering and Product teams for Care.com website releases that require changes to our Salesforce.com instance.
- Handle outsourced resources as vital.
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- Advanced knowledge of the Salesforce.com application
- Experience writing product/business requirements
- Understanding of complex data modeling and analytics
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- 5+ year of experience working with Salesforce.com
- 5+ years of experience writing requirements and managing multi-functional teams.
- BA/BS in Management Information Systems or related field or equivalent experience
- Certified Salesforce Administrator
- Additional Salesforce Certifications are a plus
For a list of our Perks + Benefits, click here!
**Care.com supports diverse families and communities and seeks employees who are just as diverse. As an equal opportunity employer, Care.com recognizes the power of a diverse and inclusive workforce and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences, perspectives, and backgrounds. Care.com is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation, please contact [email protected]**
Available in more than 20 countries, Care.com is the world's leading platform for finding and managing high-quality family care. Care.com is designed to meet the evolving needs of today's families and caregivers, offering everything from household tax and payroll services and customized corporate benefits packages covering the care needs of working families, to innovating new ways for caregivers to be paid and obtain professional benefits. Since 2007, families have relied on Care.com's industry-leading products—from child and elder care to pet care and home care. Care.com is an IAC company (NASDAQ: IAC).