Senior People Systems and Analytics Partner (Talent Acquisition) at GitLab
The Senior People Systems and Analytics Partner (Talent Acquisition) owns the technology and reporting solutions for the Talent Acquisition team at GitLab. Working in partnership with the People Leadership team, they play both a strategic and tactical role. In this role, you'll set the direction for the technology and analytics strategy and operate with a “data-first” mindset.What you'll do in this role
- Develop consultative business partnerships with TA and People Leadership to address challenges and influence business decisions through insights
- Partner with the GitLab Global Talent Acquisition team
- Own technology, reporting and insights
- Lead multiple systems and analytics projects at a time, from conception to completion
- Manage the proactive and reactive split for data needs, and ensure a relevant suite of deliverables for ongoing requirements while also supporting adhoc requests
- Drive elements of the Workday and Greenhouse Integration to improve recruiter workflows, daily roadblocks, and interruptions and design processes to eliminate data inconsistencies
- Empower leaders and organizations by providing high quality and timely reporting, analyses and actionable insights
- In partnership with a centralized Data team, design, develop and automate self-service dashboards to ensure our business leadership have easy access to the right information when monitoring organizational health and making talent decisions
- Develop new models and methods for evaluating existing data or correlating new to existing data sources for intuitive reporting solutions
- Clean, organize and synthesize large data sets and determine actions and insights based on findings
- Handle large amounts of sensitive and confidential data with discretion and care
- Manage vendor relationships for the recruiting team
- Experience working directly with Talent Acquisition functions
- Previous recruiting market/talent intelligence or talent mapping experience
- Consulting skills with the demonstrated ability to successfully influence clients at all levels.
- Experience building reports and dashboards in a data visualization tool
- Experience with a variety of data sources
- Experience in a remote startup environment
- Proven ability to multitask and prioritize workload
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment and work collaboratively
- Proficient in Google Workspace
- Willingness to learn and use software tools including Git and GitLab, prior experience with GitLab is a plus.
- Ability to recognize and appropriately handle highly sensitive and privileged information
- Prior experience using an applicant tracking system (ATS), such as Greenhouse
- Prior experience using external recruiting tools such as LinkedIn Talent Insights
- Prior experience using a human resources information system (HRIS), such as Workday, is a plus
- Share our values and work in accordance with those value
Also, we know it’s tough, but please try to avoid the confidence gap. You don’t have to match all the listed requirements exactly to be considered for this role.
Country Hiring Guidelines
Please visit our Country Hiring Guidelines page to see where we can hire.