Senior People Analyst at Argo AI
Who we are:
Argo AI is in the business of building self-driving technology you can trust. With experienced leaders in the field and collaborative partnerships with some of the world’s largest automakers, we’re building self-driving technology that is engineered to scale globally and transform mobility for millions.
Talented individuals join our team because they share our purpose to make it safe, easy, and enjoyable for everyone to get around cities. We aspire to impact key industries that move people and goods, from ride hailing to deliveries.
Meet the team:
The People team at Argo is looking for a People Analyst to join our team! We are seeking someone who is not only passionate about data, reporting and analytics, but also someone who strives to use that information to provide strategic insight and value across our entire global organization. In this role you will support the management of People-related data, reporting, and analytics.
What you’ll do:
- Partner with leads across the People team to understand short and long-term functional goals and implement means of quantitatively measuring these goals through key performance indicators
- Support day-to-day ad-hoc reporting requests from People team and cross-functional partners, including requirements gathering, development, testing, roll out and presentation of informative insights and analysis
- Synthesize actionable data-driven insights and make business recommendations related to hiring, retention, engagement, diversity and performance which influence the People strategy for Argo
- Cultivate trusting relationships with the People team and other cross-functional partners that enable the successful delivery of accurate and insightful reports, dashboards, and analytics
- Manage updating and maintaining regular People reporting and support additional special projects or assignments; including quarterly board decks, engagement surveys, performance events, annual EEO reporting, etc
- Perform regular data integrity audits to guarantee accuracy of all People-related reports, dashboards, and analytics, including ensuring the alignment with internal and external retention and compliance requirements
What you'll need to succeed:
- 2+ years of experience with People analytics
- Experience with Workday (HRIS)
- Excellent with Google Sheets and/or Microsoft Excel; including advanced formulas and functions
- Ability to accurately and efficiently manage and analyze complex sets of sensitive and confidential data
- Ability to identify trends and develop insightful actionable recommendations for cross functional partners based on data analysis
- Ability to exercise judgment and discretion with highly sensitive and confidential information
- Self-starter with strong sense of urgency and ability to work in fast-paced, complex and scaling environment
- Excellent written communication, verbal communication, data visualization and presentation skills
Nice to haves:
- Experience with Greenhouse (ATS)
- Experience with Tableau, Visier, Looker etc.
- Experience in Tech industry and/or start-up environment
What we offer you:
- High-quality individual and family medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Competitive compensation packages
- Employer-matched 401(k) retirement plan with immediate vesting
- Employer-paid group term life insurance and the option to elect voluntary life insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Paid medical leave
- Unlimited vacation
- Complimentary daily lunches, beverages, and snacks
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Professional development reimbursement
- Employee assistance program
- Discounted programs that include legal services, identity theft protection, pet insurance, and more
- Company and team bonding outlets: employee resource groups, quarterly team activity stipend, and wellness initiatives
Argo AI was founded in late 2016 by industry experts with extensive experience building robotic systems for commercial applications. Our once-small team has since grown into an over 1,000-person strong company with strategic partnerships with two of the world’s leading automakers: Ford and Volkswagen. Our self-driving system is the first with commercial deployment plans for Europe and the U.S., and thanks to an ability to tap into both automakers’ global reach, our technology platform has the largest geographic deployment potential of any self-driving technology to date.
At Argo AI, we believe that embracing differences delivers superior results. We are an equal opportunity employer that is committed to an inclusive environment for all employees.