Affirm aims to provide better financial products to improve the lives of consumers. We are looking for a Senior Operations Analyst to support the operations organization in scaling product offering and expansion in existing and new geographies. The ideal candidate will have solid experience forecasting and planning for contact center/customer support operations. Plus, strong business acumen and judgment with the ability to drive key results in an environment with conflicting priorities. This role requires a strong background in operations modeling and good communication/presentation skills.
What You'll Do:
- Capture historical demand and capacity data and variables to validate the soundness and accuracy of the data
- In collaboration with the Growth Analytics team, build and maintain models to forecast contact, handle time and workload demand
- Understand data and external forecast biases, and incorporate adjustments in the models
- Use forecasted inputs to build a capacity model with realistic assumptions, and determine appropriate staffing at internal and vendor locations
- Communicate plans to stakeholders, and serve as the point of contact for staffing-related questions
- Review, analyze, and evaluate proposed products and services offerings, operational improvements, and new technologies for impact and leverage across the business area
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex inquiries and requests from internal and external clients
- Conduct root cause analyses on missed metrics, and report findings across various levels of the organization
- Compile a variety of operating, financial and statistical information as needed, surfacing key insights into operations
- Review existing processes, recommend improvements, and assist with implementation
What We Look For:
- 5+ years of experience in planning and strategy in an Operations organization with high levels of operational complexities
- Highly proficient in Excel, Google Sheets; experience in SQL
- Bachelor's degree or higher in analytical fields (Economics, Finance, Engineering, Math, Statistics, Computer Science, or similar)
- Strong critical thinking, problem solving skills and strategic mentality
- Ability to navigate in ambiguity and achieve desired outcomes
- Strong communications skills and ability to explain models, analysis, plans etc. in a succinct and easily digestible manner to all audience types
Location - Remote U.S.
Grade - USA28
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Affirm is proud to be a remote-first company ! The majority of our roles are remote and can be located anywhere in the U.S. and Canada (with the exception of the U.S. Territories, Quebec, Yukon, Nunavut, and the Northwest Territories) unless the job indicates a different global location. We are currently building operations in Spain, Poland, and Australia. Employees in remote roles have the option of working remotely or from an Affirm office in their country of hire, and may occasionally travel to an Affirm office or elsewhere for required meetings or team-building events. Our offices in Chicago, New York, Pittsburgh, Salt Lake City, San Francisco and Toronto will remain operational and accessible for anyone to use on a voluntary basis, subject to local COVID-19 guidelines.
All full-time jobs at Affirm (excluding interns and apprentices) are tied to a transparent grade-based pay range taking location into account.
[Colorado Candidates] In accordance with Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act , the grade for this position in Colorado is listed above. You can find the Colorado base pay range and benefits here .
If you got this far, we hope you're feeling excited about this role. Even if you don't feel you meet every single requirement, we still encourage you to apply. We're eager to meet people who believe in Affirm's mission and can contribute to our team in a variety of ways-not just candidates who check all the boxes.
At Affirm, People Come First is one of our core values, and that's why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can read about our D&I program here and our progress thus far in our 2021 DEI Report .
We also believe It's On Us to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.