Barkley is looking for an enthusiastic and smart Senior Media Buyer who is comfortable working in a fast-changing environment.This role will be based in Pittsburgh, PA and works primarily with clients in the Food & Beverage Industry.Our experience spans over 100 F&B brands in 20 years, from icons to startups.Come work (and eat) with us. We're looking for people who live for food and tasty work.
Reports to: Head of Channel Strategy & Analytics
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Owns end to end reporting for our clients utilizing Tableau, SuperMetrics and integration with all client advertising platforms/vendors.
- Expert in Tableau understanding how to utilize latest features to clearly develop informative and actionable client dashboards.
- Builds relationships with vendors, negotiating and facilitating media buys and flowcharts for national
and regional brands
- Primarily responsible for programmatic (OTT, CTV, OLV, OLA) and digital shopper placements.
- Has understanding of traditional media best practices and placements.
- Manages, analyze and optimize media placements for maximum ROI, and report on their effectiveness
and progress toward achieving goals
- Assess the value of media sponsorships and strategic partnerships where appropriate
- Understands creative placements and can advise on creative bet practices for placements to drive client KPIs (awareness, purchase).
- Lead/assist digital campaign trafficking and implementation of tracking, optimization and analytics that drive measurable business outcomes
- Perform campaign analysis both to client and internal teams.
- Develop and maintain solid working relationships with clients during presentations and with
internal teams especially Client Service, Creative, Digital Development, and Production teams
- Manages team members to execute media plans and client reporting.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher or
- 5+ years of experience in online media planning and buying with experience in CPM, CPC, CPA, CPE pricing; search experience is a big plus
- Strong knowledge of media planning and buying, online advertising strategy and tactics
- Strong written and verbal presentation skills
- Self-starter that can have an immediate positive impact on process and execution
- Accountable for financial reporting process (authorizations, budgets and reconciliation)
- Must be detail oriented with advanced proficiency in MS Excel
- Should have an understanding of research tools such as ComScore, Nielsen, MRI, etc.
- Must be proficient with 3rd party ad serving technology (DoubleClick DCM or Sizmek)
- Strong analytical and optimization knowledge and skills
- Experience working with all online marketing disciplines (ranging from web development to
- Experience and familiarity with Google Analytics
- Experience working with social media platform analytics/insights tools preferred (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest)
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Ability to work occasional evening and weekend hours
- Ability to travel (approximately 10%)
At Barkley, the health and safety of our partners is our number one priority.
- As part of our pre-employment process, all offers of employment (including temporary and contractors) are contingent upon candidates providing proof of vaccination against Covid-19. Individuals seeking accommodation due to a disability/medical reason or sincerely held religious beliefs/practices that prevent vaccination against Covid-19 may request an exemption and participate in our interactive review process.
- We believe being radically diverse and inclusive is the key to becoming one of the world’s great creative idea companies. By embracing everything that makes our partners who they are and what makes them unique to the world around them, we create the conditions and capacity to help creative, original thinking thrive.
- Barkley is committed to Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging as part of our corporate strategic goals, supported by a formal DEI+B program, Employee Resource Groups, Director of Diversity leadership and agency commitment to The Brand Lab.
More Information on Barkley
Barkley operates in the AdTech industry. The company is located in Kansas City, MO. Barkley was founded in 1964. It has 586 total employees. To see all 44 open jobs at Barkley, click here.
Read Full Job Description