About the role:
Aurora Solar is a fast-growing Series D company on a mission to create a future of solar energy for all. Aurora makes the software that is enabling society to transition to a world powered by solar power. It’s our goal to have every solar installation in the world pass through our software, which has already been used to design millions of solar projects. Named one of “The Best Midsized Remote Companies To Work for in 2023” by BuiltInSF.com and awarded #1 Solar Software platform by Solar Power World, Aurora is disrupting the energy industry and changing the course of history.
The Senior Marketing Data Analyst evaluates data sets for our marketing function to maximize the efficiency of our marketing funnel. This is a key role that will help us draw insights from disparate data sets, and help apply those insights to create a better lead experience across our business segments. Ideally, this role would bring their expertise to bear in building upon our technology stack, and help design a data-directed view of the lead journey - all the way from awareness, to website visits, to handoff to sales. If you are keen to help build an analytics framework and create meaning out of marketing touchpoints, this role is well-positioned for you.
We are a passionate and diverse team that aspires to be the best place for the best people and we’re looking for talented people to accelerate our exponential growth as we continue to scale. If you are looking for a stimulating and fulfilling role, come join us!
What you'll do:
- Build upon new analytics stack (DBT, Snowflake, and Looker), acting as a subject matter expert in marketing data modeling
- Engage with the marketing team to help understand their requirements; help scope and prioritize these needs to develop analytics programs and projects
- Craft meaningful insights based on disparate data sets across the marketing team
- Build a partnership with our infrastructure and engineering teams to help drive best practices and continue to build our data infrastructure
- Manage and maintain reporting for the marketing team that drives business insights and creates actionable next steps
What we value:
- Advanced problem-solving skills
- Prior expertise with Looker, Snowflake, DBT, and Segment
- A can-do attitude towards examining issues, opportunities, and problems, with the ability to work under their own initiative
- A collaborative mindset with a proven history of engaging with multiple stakeholders across different business areas
Aurora is dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workforce of people who believe in and are passionate about creating a future of solar energy for all. We are an equal opportunity employer, we welcome and consider qualified applicants regardless of gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. We encourage you to apply even if you believe that you do not meet all of the above criteria!
For San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.
Our mission at Aurora is to create a future of solar energy for all. We aim to reflect that inclusivity in the people who imagine and build our product by creating an environment where diversity is cherished and where anyone—regardless of background—can thrive. We strive to always do better and know that by empowering people, we can power the planet.
Read Full Job Description