Senior Market Data Analyst at Informa (Dallas, TX)
Informa Markets organizes over 500 large-scale branded and transaction-oriented events in 14 specialist markets. These are typically not-to-be-missed annual events where buyers and sellers build relationships, see and show products and do business.
We also provide year-round online platforms where companies showcase their businesses and products and buyers conduct research, generating valuable leads, and we provide data and digital content that supports the flow of knowledge and transactions in markets.
Informa Markets’ Infrastructure & Construction (I&C) group produces several trade events for the residential and commercial construction and infrastructure industries including World of Concrete, The International Surface Event, WasteExpo, and more. In addition, I&C has organically launched new digital products including virtual events, podcasts, digital media sites, webinars, and newsletters. This diversification allows our audiences of key decision makers throughout the infrastructure and construction communities to keep up with news and topics to their respective industries.Job Description
We are seeking a full-time Marketing Data Analyst to work across the Infrastructure & Construction Group. You will lead management, analysis, and reporting of customer data for the group.
The successful candidate will have a technical skill in data management but also an aptitude for marketing and how the data will be used.
- Work with centralized data services and application support teams to lead quality assurance, API integrations, uploads, and other data-related challenges and opportunities
- Assist with database administration, data consolidation, data analysis and process documentation
- Develop consistent approach to data across portfolio to enable roll-up reporting
- Analyze and problem solve issues with current and planned systems as they relate to the integration and management of data
- Reporting of marketing analytics including, but not limited to, website traffic, event registration, subscriber growth, and other data points
- Develop and monitor personalized website experiences and content served based on personas and past engagement
- Instill SEO best practices across digital assets, optimizing sites through third party tools
- Develop reports and dashboards with multiple data sources to provide insights to the business
- New audience development and database growth across digital assets
- Travel to industry events as needed
- Additional duties and special projects as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing/advertising or database management or equivalent work experience
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products, particularly MS Excel
- Strong command of MSSQL and SQL scripting preferred
- Proven experience in management of data and audience development as it pertains to marketing strategy
- Experience working with data visualization tools, Microsoft Power BI preferred
- Knowledge of standard and current SEO practices
- Familiarity with SEO tools (e.g. Screaming Frog, MOZ) and web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics)
- Previous experience of Eloqua or other automated marketing email platform
- Understanding of relational and dimensional data modeling
- Demonstrated proficiency self-managing and delivering projects with limited oversight
- Strong mathematical and / or statistical knowledge
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skill required
- Project management skills: Capable of multi-tasking and managing several projects at a time
What We offer:
- Health and Wellness Benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- 401K and Matching
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Generous PTO policy
- Employee Discount Program
Want to learn more about Informa and what makes us a great company? Check out the links below!
- Why Informa: https://informa.com/talent/why-work-at-informa
- What we do: https://informa.com/about-us/what-we-do
- Informa.com: https://informa.com
- Informa Markets: https://careers.informa.com/informa-markets/vacancies.aspx
We know that sometimes the 'perfect candidate' doesn't exist, and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don't fit all the requirements. If you're excited about working for us and have most of the skills or experience we're looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need! We believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, Informa is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics under federal, state or local law.