Inspire is a clean energy technology company on a mission to transform the way consumers access clean energy and to accelerate the world’s transition to a net-zero carbon future.
We provide our customers with access to renewable energy from wind, solar, and hydro powered sources without service interruptions or costly installations at a flat, predictable monthly rate. For every year that a customer spends with Inspire Clean Energy, they have a greater impact on climate change than 10 years of strict recycling.
Our rapidly growing team of mission-driven, climate enthusiasts is passionate, innovative and committed to a better future for the planet.
The Senior Manager, Website Analytics will collaborate with the digital growth team to develop analytical solutions and insights to answer key business questions, help set strategy, and drive business results. The Senior Manager of Website Analytics should be well versed in producing data-driven insights to inform website optimization strategies and developing/managing testing plans incorporating A/B testing tools and site usability testing.
THE SENIOR MANAGER, WEBSITE ANALYTICS HAS 5 MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
- Strategic Analysis: Provide data-driven strategic recommendations to the business
- Reporting: Develop and maintain automated reporting tracking funnel performance and trends
- Dashboards: Develop and maintain dashboards in Tableau to enable self-serve capabilities
- Data Analytics: Collect, monitor and derive insights from various sources of raw data to improve business performance using SQL, Tableau, and Excel. Experience with other data tools like Mode, Python or R is a plus.
- Leadership: Mentor, train and develop other analytics team members
SOME YEAR 1 DELIVERABLES
- Establish funnel performance KPIs, create automated reporting/dashboards, and provide insightful analysis
- Perform tests to inform conversion funnel optimization
- Perform as the Site Analytics Team Project Manager, organizing both incoming and outgoing work requests.
- Direct impact on enhanced site performance and conversion rate improvement
- Delivery of new reports, dashboards and analysis
- Exhibit mastery of data sources and structure
- Throughput of business requests
- Must Have
- 5-8 years of work experience in Web Analytics, Digital Analytics, Conversion Rate Optimization, Marketing Analytics, Business Analytics, or advanced Analytics role
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Marketing, Accounting or Quantitative/Technical major
- Hands-on work experience with Analysis and Reporting tools: Tableau, SQL, Excel, Mode, Domo, Cognos, and similar
- Experience with site analytics tools such as Segment, Mixpanel, Google Analytics, Braze or Amplitude
- Experience analyzing web metrics to uncover patterns and behaviors impacting conversion rates, browsing paths, customer segments, etc.
- Ability to run rigorous experiments and come up with scientifically sound recommendations
- Excellent communicator with a knack for explaining complicated / technical items in a simplistic way
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally, with all levels of the organization, to develop analysis plans that address pressing business questions/concerns
- Nice to Have
- Experience at a Direct to Consumer (DTC) company. Continuity, Club Membership, and/or Subscription experience
- Practical experience in Data Engineering, Data Architecture or Data Science
- Master’s Degree in a related major
- Industry experience in energy, energy management, smart home, mobile app or other IoT device engagement
- Work experience in Python, R or other statistical tools
- Strong project management skills