Senior Manager, Revenue and Data Analytics at Curriculum Associates
Senior Manager, Revenue & Data Analytics
At Curriculum Associates (CA), we believe a diverse team leads to diversity in thinking, making our products better for teachers and students. If you read this job description, feel energized by what you see here, and believe you could bring passion and commitment to the role, but you aren’t sure you meet every qualification, please apply! Above all, we are looking for the right person!
Curriculum Associates is seeking a highly motivated, detailed oriented Sr Manager, revenue & data analytics to lead all revenue analytics efforts, including enhancing the foundations for reporting & analysis, regularly providing impactful insights to drive strategic initiatives and improved sales efficiency and growth. The ideal candidate will oversees answering the challenging revenue questions using data and strong analytical skills to provide answers and recommendations.
The impact you’ll have:
- Build out the revenue analytics within Finance that provides core reporting and insight analytics for leadership team and board of directors.
- Own end to end financial processes and modeling related to booking, annualized booking, ACV, invoiced revenue, GAAP revenue. Lead the strategy for process improvement.
- Lead and own the short term and long-term planning and perform sensitivity analysis for business to understand the risks & opportunities.
- Partner with accounting team to conduct month end close assurance (revenue) and provide thoughtful insights on the variance analysis (actual vs budget vs forecast vs prior year) for leadership team and board of directors.
- Deliver in-depth analysis on all revenue related metrics by product segment, family, districts, geography and partner with sales and operation to provide actional insights to drive performance.
- Automate revenue analytics reporting for monthly business reviews. Partner with data engineering and other analytics leaders to build a system such that different cuts of the data are possible without substantial manual effort.
- Own all lender requirements’ ACV adjustments calculation and forecasting, monthly and quarterly compliance.
- Work cross-functionally to build financial models for both new and expansion revenue opportunities and provide recommendations to leadership to best optimize the opportunity.
- Partner with Commission team for all sales compensation modeling, analysis, and forecasting.
- Closely work with sales ops and participate in sales planning - coverage and territory management, pipeline forecasting, revenue predictability modeling, quota.
Who we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business, Management, Economics, etc.
- 10+ years’ experience managing, manipulating, and drawing insights from data; demonstrated history of partnering with business driving actional insights
- You possess expert-level data modeling and story-telling capabilities
- You have strong problem solving, quantitative, and analytical abilities – strategic use of data
- You’re the definition of a self-starter with strong initiative
- You are an excellent listener, with robust communication skills
- You have strong interpersonal skills and customer service-oriented mindset
- You have an ability to manage multiple projects on different timelines
- You are comfortable in a fast-paced, purpose-driven, collaborative environment
Location: Currently, all CA employees are working remotely due to the COVID-19 pandemic. When restrictions are lifted, this role could be based out of site locations in North Billerica, MA; Greensboro, NC; or Tucson, AZ. Strong remote candidates will also be considered for this position.