Who We Are
Addepar’s mission is to bring data, technology and people together to help investors make more informed and timely investment decisions. Our wealth management platform is transforming the fintech industry by providing data aggregation, analytics and reporting for even the most complex investment portfolios. Here, your voice matters. We believe that portfolio, market and client insights can make a significant and sustainable impact, one person and one community at a time. Working at the intersection of groundbreaking technology and limitless financial services industry growth, we are optimizing how capital is put to work.
Addepar is looking for a Senior Manager, Go-to-Market Compensation Strategy & Analytics to define, build, and scale a world class go-to-market compensation program.
In this vital role, you will scale Addepar’s go-to-market compensation foundation as part of the highly dynamic Strategy and Operations team. You will be responsible for owning go-to-market compensation from start to finish - from fiscal year plan design to monthly reporting. You will be the subject matter expert for all processes, data, and reporting related to go-to-market compensation. You will work closely with go-to-market Leadership, Finance, HR, and Legal, with the primary objective of enabling go-to-market leadership to make effective, data driven, and strategic operating decisions.
As the first leadership hire for go-to-market compensation in a high growth business, the ideal candidate is a natural leader with deep go-to-market compensation experience and passion for building out scalable processes. You have a hands-on approach to resolving issues and executing against goals, and you feel comfortable making strategic decisions and advising leadership within the organization.
What You’ll Do
- Work as a trusted advisor and compensation leader to go-to-market leadership
- Own and evaluate end-to-end go-to-market compensation design (e.g., Sales, Client Success, Business Development, Partnerships, etc), planning, reporting and analytics, administration, and operations to drive growth for Addepar
- Partner with cross-functional teams in Finance, HR, Legal to build, codify, and scale end-to-end go-to-market compensation planning and execution, including commissions budget planning, forecasting and accruals
- Lead the management and development of all incentive compensation plans, policy administration, compensation letter design and issuance, development of target compensation structures, marketing planning and adjustments
- Implement go-to-market compensation and commissions tools, and own ongoing business requirement and roadmap development
- Develop and maintain go-to-market compensation processes and policies as well as build systems to ensure compliance to policies and programs (SPIFF’s, accelerators, draws) in partnership with Finance and HR
- Build processes and cadences to continuously evaluate and improve the go-to-market compensation foundation
- Drive operational efficiency by leveraging industry best practices and designing process, tool and dashboard improvements to scale our high-growth business
- Lead as go-to-market compensation subject matter expert in our planning processes, go-to-market performance/productivity reporting, and special projects
- Build team to support and scale this function as Addepar grows
Who You Are
- 10+ years of SaaS go-to-market compensation experience
- Strong knowledge of go-to-market incentive compensation concepts, go-to-market data tracking processes and methodologies
- Ability to drive change through influence and partnership with cross-functional teams
- Excellent quantitative analysis skills, creativity in problem solving, and a keen business sense
- Strong work ethic and self-starter, able to effectively manage multiple priorities and adapt to change within a fast-paced business environment
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Advanced skills in SPM tools, go-to-marketforce, Gsuite, Excel. Familiarity with Looker, BI tools a plus
- BS in a quantitative discipline (e.g. Statistics, Math, Finance, Engineering, Sciences)
- MBA a plus
Addepar was founded in 2009 by Palantir co-founder Joe Lonsdale, who currently serves as an active Chairman of its Board of Directors and General Partner at 8VC. Addepar works with hundreds of leading financial advisors, family offices and large financial institutions that manage data for over $3 trillion of assets on the company's platform. Addepar was named a Forbes Fintech 50 company and honored as a member of the CB Insights Fintech 250. Addepar is headquartered in Silicon Valley and has offices in New York City, Salt Lake City and Edinburgh, Scotland.
At Addepar, we are driven by our core values:
- Take Action - We believe in empowering each other to make decisions that elevate our colleagues and our communities.
- Build Together - We celebrate success by recognizing the value of collaborating with each other, our clients and partners.
- Best Ideas Win - We welcome new ideas that inspire change.
- Demand Transparency - We encourage open discussion and information-sharing to strengthen communication across organizations.
- Solve Problems that Matter - We put our community of clients and partners first by creating technology that meets their needs today
In addition to our core values, Addepar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We seek to bring together diverse ideas, experiences, skill sets, perspectives, backgrounds and identities to drive innovative solutions. We commit to promoting a welcoming environment where inclusion and belonging are held as a shared responsibility.
To ensure the health and safety of all Addepeeps and our prospective candidates, we have instituted a virtual interview and onboarding experience.