Senior Manager, Data and Analytics at LivePerson
LivePerson is a transformational force in how brands and consumers communicate. With over 18,000 brands, including HSBC, Verizon, and Home Depot, we are on a mission to make life easier for people and brands everywhere through trusted Conversational AI. We believe in a future where conversations are the norm for getting your intentions fulfilled - whatever they are.
We are an innovative, intent-driven company that believes in building the future and we are looking for growth minded, unconventional thinkers, developers and builders to join the team.
You will thrive here if:
You can operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment
You nerd out about AI, how it can be applied, or how you can learn more about it (don’t worry we’ll help)
You believe data-led decision making is the norm
You see feedback or failure as motivation to learn and to grow
You relate to our core principles and want to work with experts in their respective fields
The Sr. Manager of Data & Analytics will define and build next-generation analytics capability to drive value for our Gainshare clients and business. This leader will establish strategic priorities, define the data engineering, data science and data analytics roadmap, and define processes to incorporate standard reporting and analytics tooling into the business. This leader will bring a multidisciplinary approach to this vital role including seasoned business acumen, applied advanced analytics expertise, and an ability to tie data insights into practical use cases in the contact center and consumer experiences. S/He will assess the feasibility, business value, and timelines of data science and data analytics use cases, and launch pilots to explore what we should invest in. The role is fully remote in the region indicated in the job posting.
- Lead and define the data science, analytics, and optimization strategy and roadmap
- Define and standardize reporting and analytics for Gainshare business KPIs, agent operations, and consumer experiences including chatbot automations
- Partner with Optimization team to drive the multivariate testing program, generating hypotheses and validating with appropriate reporting
- Liaise with internal data teams and advocate Gainshare needs when there are product needs or dependencies
- Recruit and manage a Data & Analytics team, including determining the roles, responsibilities, and resources needed to execute against the roadmap
- Define and oversee the lifecycle of analytics use case development from scoping solutions to scaling from pilot to production
Qualifications and Attributes:
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field or related discipline (Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, Business Management, etc.)
- 8+ years expertise in data science and/or data analytics, and experience leading analytics teams that have delivered business value
- Familiarity with analytical tools and statistical methods required for AI / ML based analysis and a clear understanding of the capabilities and limitations of various techniques
- Ability to distill business requirements and asks down to a core problem and driving value with data insights and analysis
- Innate passion to innovate and solve problems creatively
- Experience working effectively in a fast-paced, Agile environment
- Ability to recruit, develop and lead a Data and Analytics team to execute on a roadmap with clear business value
- Ability to collaborate effectively with others building relationships with key stakeholders across the organization
- Executive presence a must, with ability to communicate effectively through strong presentation skills and in writing
Why you’ll love working here:
LivePerson was named to FastCompany’s World’s most innovative companies of 2020 list for the Artificial Intelligence category. We offer amazing colleagues along with opportunities to push your own limits to grow. We embrace invention and experimentation. Most importantly, you’ll have an ability to make an impact at work and at brands across the globe as we build the future with trusted Conversational AI together.
At LivePerson, people from diverse backgrounds come together to do their best work and be their authentic selves. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.