Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the competitive products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
- Glassdoor Best Places to Work 2020
- TIME100 Most Influential Companies 2021
- Fortune Best Workplaces in Financial Services & Insurance™ 2021 and Fortune Best Workplaces for Millennials™ 2021
We continue to hire Robinhoodies at a rapid pace to drive this journey, and with that growth comes necessary change. We’re seeking culture builders and curious thinkers looking to co-author the next chapters of our story. We’re in build mode, majorly expanding our team while also growing up as a company. Joining now means helping shape our structures and systems, then taking part as we launch into our ambitious future.
Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!About The Role
We are looking for a dynamic leader to own and drive Capacity Planning and Forecasting. This person will lead the team to enable a shift to statistical, advanced analytics to drive business solutions - In this role, you will be maintaining relationships with leaders at our contact centers, recruiting and talent development. This leader will be responsible for designing forecasting models, build capacity plans and mentor the next generation of analysts while supporting the end-end capacity planning needs of multiple groups.Your day-to-day will involve:
- Oversee team objectives and commitments using advanced forecasting techniques to predict incoming case volume for the contact center
- Creating capacity planning models and hiring plan for the Customer Experience organization
- Work with vendor management and finance to design efficient, scalable customer support network
- Data analysis, designing and deploying dashboards, and identifying key trends based on data
- Ensuring high quality data is presented in a logical and understandable format for the user
- Developing executive report summaries for senior leadership
- Providing strategic analysis to senior level management, translating analysis into informed decisions
- Assisting in the design, development, testing and implementation of new or modified systems to meet changing requirements.
- Establish project planning principles within the team to commit to enhancements to standardized deliverables
- Lead and develop team members in the areas of dashboards, scorecards, predictive analytics and machine learning in order to grow their capabilities and progress our analytics delivery
- Establish relationships with the business leaders in the CX organization and drive performance analytics solution
- Experienced leader with a history of leading forecasting and capacity planning teams
- Strong analytical and data modeling skills
- Passion for analyzing data and identifying patterns
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proficient in statistics and data analysis techniques
- Strong mathematical aptitude and analysis skills for researching, analyzing, developing, and leading in the implementation of Human Resources related programs and recommendations
- Degree in a business or quantitative field (engineering, economics, mathematics, business administration) with 10+ years of directly related experience is required
- Experience in visualizations both from data queries perspective and story-telling perspective
- Experience democratizing data and BI up-skilling organizations to make better data driven decisions
- Experience leading data and forecasting teams and working with contact centers and/or customer experience teams
- Experience leading analytics teams to work across organizations with various levels and partners to prioritize dashboard needs and align reporting to the business
Colorado Residents Only: In accordance with Colorado state law, Robinhood provides an estimate of the pay range associated with this role. In Colorado, the target salary for this position is $153,000 to $180,000. Pay is based on several factors, including but not limited to education, work experience and certifications. Successful candidates for this role are eligible to participate in Robinhood’s equity plan.
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we're looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Robinhood's benefits include generous time off, 401(k) participation with employer match, comprehensive health coverage, a health savings account (HSA), wellness benefits, backup childcare and education stipends (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).