Our mission is to bring community and belonging to everyone in the world. Reddit is a community of communities where people can dive into anything through experiences built around their interests, hobbies, and passions. With more than 50 million people visiting 100,000+ communities daily, it is home to the most open and authentic conversations on the internet. From pets to parenting, skincare to stocks, there’s a community for everybody on Reddit. For more information, visit redditinc.com.
Reddit is looking for a Senior Lead on the Partner Insights team to join our expanding team. The Partner Insights team is the central hub of knowledge for Reddit, responsible for making sense of all the first party and third party data available about how the platform is used. As such, the team plays a critical role in helping our sales and marketing teams articulate the value of Reddit to advertisers and the industry at large.
The Senior Lead role is a critical champion of the power of Reddit. By leveraging and building proprietary Reddit data plus third party tools, the Senior Lead will be a key partner to the Large Customer and Agency sales teams, supplying them with market and consumer insights, cultural intelligence and larger brand strategy. Additionally, this role will power larger thought leadership and predictive insights that elevate Reddit from a media platform to a cultural influencer.
As Reddit is a rapidly growing company, there is significant opportunity to drive impact within Reddit and foster your career growth long term. This position has the runway to transform the team’s methodology, approach and outputs to broaden our capabilities beyond helping sell media placement into larger consulting engagements that deepen client relationships. This role reports directly to our Head of Partner Insights.
- Partner with Sales Teams to create provocative and actionable insights that help sell Reddit as an advertising platform
- Partner with our broader Marketing team to author thought leadership, white papers and cultural insights that drive awareness and consideration for Reddit among advertisers.
- Develop new futures methodologies that leverage the power of Reddit’s first party data to predict trends and cultural shifts.
- Own the data toolstack for Partner Insights and partner with our Data Sciences team to develop the roadmap for our 1P data tools development.
- Drive awareness for Reddit and the power of our community.
- Daily responsibilities will span across insights - including platform data analysis, 1st and 3rd party insights storytelling, leveraging primary research, and developing scalable insights tools for our internal and external use.
Who you are:
- 7+ years of experience in agency planning, brand strategy, cultural insights, trends or consumer behavior. Experience with both an agency and consumer brand a plus.
- An influential storyteller who can zoom out to capture the big picture but zoom in to make those insights actionable and meaningful. You can distill an insight into a one liner that becomes a rallying point for your stakeholders.
- A team player who can create bridges throughout the organization and finds ways to build allyship and commitment. You’re more excited to see the team win than to complete a project alone.
- Strong analytical skills to understand complicated data, but the creativity to apply that data in new and innovative ways. Data visualization expertise is a must.
- Experience working with 1st party data and strong analytical skills required – including familiarity with tools for data querying, survey, and analysis: Qualtrics/Decipher, Tableau, SQL, SPSS, etc.
- Expertise with syndicated tools such as Comscore, BrandWatch, Quantcast, GlobalWebIndex, Simmons, MRI, etc.
- A “Yes, and” personality who’s looking to build upon rather than critique.
- Adept at social listening tools, market research techniques, and desk research.
- Global experience a plus
- Annual Personal & Professional development funds
- Comprehensive Health benefits
- Workspace benefits for your home office
- 401k Matching
- Family Planning Support
- Flexible Vacation (please use them!) & Monthly Global Wellness Days
- 4+ months paid Parental Leave
- Paid Volunteer time off
Reddit is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at [email protected].