HighRadius Corporation seeks a Senior Implementation Analyst to work in Houston, Texas. Please submit resumes to https://www.highradius.com/about/careers/. Must put job code SIARP2022 on resume.
- Responsible for implementation of company’s Artificial Intelligence-based Autonomous Systems to assist companies automate Account Receivable and Treasury Processes to reduce cycle times in the order-to-cash process by automating receivables and payments processes across credit, electronic billing and payment processing, cash applications, deductions, and collections.
- Oversee the implementation of company’s financial applications in various business operations with thorough analysis of the requirements to identify gaps or inefficiencies.
- Implement the company’s financial supply chain management software solutions to optimize enterprise value chain, order-to-cash, and customer-to-cash process.
- Involved in overall project planning, estimation, delivery, tracking, and execution, including developing optimized system performance that balances various factors such as requirement, performance, cost, and schedule. (i.e., product design and development to ensure the new product is designed per the expected performance criteria).
- Collect, screen, and analyze clients’ business requirements and existing data or systems in support of new product design or optimizing existing products.
- Perform feasibility study of the product enhancement, cost estimate and the time required for development of the product to align with product roadmap, which include developing complex financial models and optimization of cost models.
- Analyze different business operation requirements, build process models, and validate with customers, as well as delivery of various developments to customize company’s products.
- Design functional specifications based on customers’ business requirements for development objects including interface to clients’ applications.
- Integrate company’s products into clients’ business operation system, including configuration, design, installation, integration, testing and operations.
- Collaborate with architects and programmers to provide inputs and aid in development of new Company product.
Requirements and Qualifications
Master’s degree in Management, Engineering or related field.
Twelve (12) months of experience in process analysis, design, and optimization, developing application
models, performing feasibility study, and or experience in regression analysis, data mining and variance
analysis. Knowledge of Accounting, Statistics and/or experience in technologies such as C++, .Net API, JMP
30% domestic or international travel
HighRadius offers cloud-based Autonomous Software for the Office of the CFO. More than 700 of the world’s leading companies have transformed their order to cash, treasury and record to report processes with HighRadius. Our customers include 3M, Unilever, Anheuser-Busch InBev, Sanofi, Kellogg Company, Danone, Hershey’s and many more.
We at HighRadius firmly believe that a product is only as good as the people behind it. Whether it's product development, customer support, sales or operations, all our employees see the direct impact of their work. As one of the fastest growing FinTech software companies and a leader in the Fortune 1000 space, HighRadius focuses on hiring talented and motivated people from diverse backgrounds.
If you want to channel your ambition and drive for success, you belong with HighRadius! Check out our company’s website to learn more about our fun culture, great benefits, read customer and employee testimonials, and more!