Senior GTM Analyst at Adobe
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Digital Experience GTM (Go-To-Market) Finance team as we continue to propel the business through analytical forecasts and provide influential insights. This Senior GTM Analyst will report to the Director, GTM Finance. You will play a pivotal role in providing insights into the business and offer recommendations that will drive growth. This role partners with Sales Leadership and has the ability to influence senior and executive management decisions, inspire change, and challenge status quo as Adobe continues to scale for growth.
What you'll Do
- Analyze your business partner’s business, utilizing data to identify trends, opportunities, and risks.
- Develop/present analysis and recommendations based on insights to your business partners and leadership.
- Collaborate with your business partners on deal structure and profitability, driving revenue and long-term customer retention.
- Lead discussion around budget prioritization and develop models to accurately project and maximize headcount and expense.
- Build financial models/business cases and run scenario analysis to drive short-term and long-term revenue/expense/headcount forecasts.
- Understand and communicate quarterly plan variances through effective story telling.
- Ad hoc financial analysis as needed.
What you need to succeed
- Excellent Communicator. Able to collaborate, deliver recommendations and ideas with influence and tact.
- Analytical and creative problem solver who challenges the status quo.
- Self-starter with an inquisitive mind, eager to design recommendations.
- Comfortable in a fluid environment that changes as the business evolves.
- High attention to detail and comfortable working with large data sets.
- Excellent social skills, ability to lead, set objectives, and seek results.
- Strong Excel and PPT skills. Experience with SFDC, SQL, PowerBI, Anaplan a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance or related field or equivalent practical experience.
- Minimum 5 years experience required. GTM or sales finance experience preferred.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists (http://www.adobe.com/careers/awards.html). You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmL6uQZhYhw&list=UUlDSu3-Y4-BfI08784K-P4g&feature=share&index=1) approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog (http://blogs.adobe.com/adobelife/) and explore the meaningful benefits (http://benefits.adobe.com/) we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Pursuant to the Colorado Fair Pay Act, below is a summary of compensation elements for this role at the company if based in Colorado.
At Adobe, for sales roles starting salaries are expressed as total target compensation (TTC = base + commission), and short-term incentives are in the form of sales commission plans. Non-sales roles starting salaries are expressed as base salary and short-term incentives are in the form of the Annual Incentive Plan (AIP).
In addition, certain roles may be eligible for long-term incentives in the form of a new hire equity award.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized around the world. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely. If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
There's more than meets the eye when it comes to Adobe. Take the quiz and see how well you know us!
Adobe is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of gender, race or color, ethnicity or national origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.