Senior Growth Analyst (Remote Optional) at Coinme
At Coinme, we're large enough to make a difference but small enough for your voice to be heard. This means that we are an organization where every person matters. You are part of the success of our business and that of our customers regardless of where you sit in our organization. A human touch in a digital world.
Digital currency can transform the way we conduct business and brings new benefits to both the corporate world and to consumers globally. Coinme is on a mission to help people everywhere understand and use the power of digital currencies as a delightful medium-of-exchange, and be accessible anywhere in the world, so everyone has a fair chance for financial prosperity.
From analyst to engineers, from marketing to client services experts, we're hiring to support your growth and ours – Together We Rise.
As an accomplished analyst, reporting to the Sr. Manager of Data & Analytics, this is an opportunity for a growth-minded person to join a fast-growing company that values our employees, commits to our customers, and is building a better financial future for everyone. As our Sr. Growth Analyst, you will be working primarily with marketing in launching experiments and providing data driven insights to help make better marketing decisions.
Senior Growth Analyst
Coinme is hiring a Senior Growth Analyst to support the growth team and deliver data-driven insights that will help our business scale strategic and efficient growth. This unique role is a hybrid of strategic planning, product marketing and business intelligence. You’ll need appropriate business context to synthesize trends and insights within Coinme’s vast dataset to be the data-driven thought partner for the business and develop actionable strategies to drive the performance and growth of the products and business.
What You'll Be Working On:
- Develop and deliver marketing performance analyses and program recommendations
- Support ongoing analysis of business performance required to inform marketing and product development decisions on a day-to-day basis
- Design and launch experiments, develop KPIs, forecasts, and goals
- Support marketing decision making with experience in areas including (but not limited to): A/B testing, multivariate experimental design and hypothesis testing, marketing
- Analyze complex, high-volume, high-dimensionality data from varying sources using a variety of tools and data analysis techniques
- Build and monitor data extract, transform, and load (ETL) jobs and respond to any job failures
- Troubleshoot complex data-related issues and serve as a Data Steward to ensure data integrity across multiple source systems
- Evaluate operations for inefficiencies and identify areas where you can create, automate, and develop tools (SQL-based or otherwise)
- Participate in projects, translating business problems into definable, measurable questions, and answer them with data
- Support the business with ad hoc reporting, dashboard, and visualizations and offer insights to all aspects of the organization
- Support the data warehouse in identifying and revising reporting requirements.
What We're Looking For:
- Degree in Marketing, Business, Economics, Statistics, or related field
- 5+ years' experience in data analysis, data science, statistics, or related field along with a solid background in business and marketing
- Experience in consulting, analytics, growth, business operations, or product marketing
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, respond, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to understand, translate, and map business questions into analysis tasks and projects
- Ability to work autonomously while interacting with multiple business teams and stakeholders
- Experience training end-users on new reports and dashboards
- Expertise wtih ETL, SQL, PowerBI, Tableau, or similar technologies
- Experience with statistical analysis, regression modeling and forecasting, hypothesis testing, A/B testing, and time series analysis
Not Required, But Nice to Have:
- Understanding of data warehousing technologies and event driven architectures is a plus
- Experience in fintech is a strong plus, including financial and compliance related reporting
- 100% Coinme-paid health insurance options for employees and dependents
- 401k or RRSP with up to 4% vested match
- 160 hours of PTO
- Stock Options
- 8 weeks Paid Parental Leave
- 16 Paid Volunteer Hours
- 100% covered Employee Assistance Program
- Professional development reimbursement
- Paid Volunteer Hours
- Diverse offering of supplemental insurances
- 100% Remote Optional